Steven L. Gibbs HDR Instruction Manual

Time Witness

I had purchased the HDR a few years ago and didn't experience any time travel. However, I did notice a lot of the Mandella effect on many things. From quotes I knew from movies I've seen many times, to family members having different likes and dislikes. My daughter had always hated shrimp except for a certain dip I made. She now claims she never said that and has always loved shrimp. There were more little differences in my life which stand out to me.

FarOutThere

I had purchased the HDR a few years ago and didn't experience any time travel. However, I did notice a lot of the Mandella effect on many things. From quotes I knew from movies I've seen many times, to family members having different likes and dislikes. My daughter had always hated shrimp except for a certain dip I made. She now claims she never said that and has always loved shrimp. There were more little differences in my life which stand out to me.

If you are feeling generous and happen to have a ruler handy, would you accurately measure the size of your black plastic HDR container in all 3 dimensions?

Himalayan Hermit

Any particular one which shocked you?

DenisVasiliev

Hello travelers! We plan in August to go on a trip to USA. And as always, it does not do without "but". We assume that huddling in the 5th in one car may not be comfortable and along the way we will use the rental of an additional car. I studied the forums and faced a situation where people had problems with renting a car in USA. As far as is known, some companies are denied a lease with a Russian-style driver's license for the lack of information about the driver in case of a state of emergency. I rummaged through the Internet, I found quite a lot of offers of services for the "translation of a driver's license or an issue of international standard." I would like to clarify this issue in more detail. At the moment, the choice fell on the company iaalicense com - I would like to know, maybe someone used their services? Or owns in more detail in general this issue? The price tag is not great, for safety I will turn to them, I will write by the results, but I would also like to hear experienced travelers. What do you think?