Sting on Time Traveller's?

Tron1

Is there possibly a sting going on not police related on time travelers? It seems that way to me. Something else is happening. Why would I be getting these messages from people I don't know but they know me.? Is anyone else getting them? Far Fetched huh?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It makes sense for the authorities to want to know who was coming and going from our timeline and what their agenda's might be.

Tron1

it does because I'm getting the sense that authorities are around me all the time now even when I don't notice it. sort of like spying ratting out people. type of deal. there's this one person always wanting to know what I say because he's a snitch.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
To be honest Tron if I was in charge of the CIA I would have had you in for interrogation a long time ago.

Just count yourself lucky they haven't taken your secrets and put you in a padded cell for the rest of your life while they tamper with your time device/knowledge.

Maybe it's time to move on.

Tron1

hey snake try to be better with words of choice. my mother is ill if you start stuff I will have num7 delete you or ban you. careful.

Secretman3811

To be honest Tron if I was in charge of the CIA I would have had you in for interrogation a long time ago.

Just count yourself lucky they haven't taken your secrets and put you in a padded cell for the rest of your life while they tamper with your time device/knowledge.

Maybe it's time to move on.
hey snake i just wonder have you finally escape from the New York or LA lol maybe still here..

Secretman3811

it does because I'm getting the sense that authorities are around me all the time now even when I don't notice it. sort of like spying ratting out people. type of deal. there's this one person always wanting to know what I say because he's a snitch.

who is this snitch person? not me....i hope not.