Stop using the phrase 'time travel'. Use 'movement travel' instead.

Dej

Can we just have a Time Traveler who is not as stupid and fake as LUSSORIO F (fucktarded _Retard) please.
The fool sent me the picture of a Toasting Machine and claims it's a time machine. He also claims he's a genius.

I think someone finger f#cked his brain or something.

I need a time traveler please

Lumbergooz

I still like the old fashion word "Time Travel" and going back in time is very real.
I agree w you Opmmur..TT is a more hope lifting term. Ieme share something here..an old book said that travel is two kinds..Time fold (as the writer phrased it ) and land fold. Time fold is folding time like a book and opening it on a different page ..different time, past or present....land fold is similar idea but relates to where u are and where u become instantly. The book describes the young Almond tree log being shaved and certain scripts carved on it, then moon-ed or star-ed for 3 nights..scented with certain scents..and once activated, you can close ur eyes, set ur intentions where u wanna go and knock the ground once before opening ur eyes to find urself there...Same thing was mentioned about another tree very common in US, and Canada, I am unable to find the English name of it.otherwise I would share with u all....The book mentions astonishing stories about people who used this log became irrelevent to our daily lust for money/power/fame or sex bcoz they found frontiers that are far more worthy...most of them lived very long, then disappeared or died is strange conditions.

Tron1

This one is not a time traveller nor a educated person, you should be studying more rather than ranting on what we should say, why don't you kneel for your national anthem?