Strange Experiences?

Zeirbah

While my Hyperdimensional Resonator (HDR) still needs some repairs (and I don't have the tools or money to do so yet), I'm still able to use it safely. I did a test on August 23, 2016 programming it for the date of June 1, 2800. That night, there was this strange flash of white light just before I went to sleep.

On August 24, 2016, I was on my computer enjoying the music from an FM radio station, and the song was kind of quiet at times, then returned to normal volume. Next thing, the radio went completely silent, and all I could hear was a very quiet static that lasted 30 minutes or more. I changed the stations, and there was music on the other stations except that one. Some stations came in clearly that usually don't, so took care of things and returned back to my room to find the music playing again.

Later on, I was listening to a different radio station. The station comes in clearly, but it kept going static for a few seconds, then returning to normal. Around 5:00 PM or late in the afternoon, there was a very loud explosion that shook the house some. I was scared, and my Mom who was outside when it happened went inside, and we don't know what happened. Others heard it too, and we don't know what it was.

Today, the radio has been acting very strange, the phone radio, the radio in my bedroom, and even the radio in the car! The one station that was silent that morning was doing this.

steven chiverton

While my Hyperdimensional Resonator (HDR) still needs some repairs (and I don't have the tools or money to do so yet), I'm still able to use it safely. I did a test on August 23, 2016 programming it for the date of June 1, 2800. That night, there was this strange flash of white light just before I went to sleep.

On August 24, 2016, I was on my computer enjoying the music from an FM radio station, and the song was kind of quiet at times, then returned to normal volume. Next thing, the radio went completely silent, and all I could hear was a very quiet static that lasted 30 minutes or more. I changed the stations, and there was music on the other stations except that one. Some stations came in clearly that usually don't, so took care of things and returned back to my room to find the music playing again.

Later on, I was listening to a different radio station. The station comes in clearly, but it kept going static for a few seconds, then returning to normal. Around 5:00 PM or late in the afternoon, there was a very loud explosion that shook the house some. I was scared, and my Mom who was outside when it happened went inside, and we don't know what happened. Others heard it too, and we don't know what it was.

Today, the radio has been acting very strange, the phone radio, the radio in my bedroom, and even the radio in the car! The one station that was silent that morning was doing this.
very interesting keep up the updates

Zeirbah

@Yoshian12 What were the FM radio frequencies you was listening to? :)
I was listening to 102.3 earlier in the day, and 88.5 later in the day.

did you notice the area different surrounding you?
When I went out and about, I studied the environment, but nothing looked different. I do know that back on May 11, 2016, a dark blue airplane appeared from nowhere, flying very low over the neighborhood I live in. There are no airports near where I live, and this airplane was huge! Just as soon as it appeared, it disappeared. I used the Hyperdimensional Resonator the previous evening on May 10, 2016.

TimeFlipper

@Yoshian12 Tropospheric Scatter could cause FM radio signals to behave as you explained by slight changes in the refractive index in the lower atmosphere caused by air turbulence and small changes in the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure causing the radio signals to scatter in all directions....

The signal scattering would lower the volume on your radio and then at some point the volume would get higher as the radio signals from the FM station were finding a clear pathway to your radio....The scatter does affect different frequencies randomly and that would explain why at one frequency a station was very loud and then it dropped out, but when you tuned to another frequency the radio signal would be strong again.

When the signals dropped out you mentioned all you could hear was static, which was more likely the normal White Noise you get when no radio signal is detected...As for the white light and the large bang, maybe they were just parts of basic thunder and lightening...
IMHO i dont think your HDR would have been responsible for anything that happened, but then again i could be hopelessly wrong..

Zeirbah

@Yoshian12 Tropospheric Scatter could cause FM radio signals to behave as you explained by slight changes in the refractive index in the lower atmosphere caused by air turbulence and small changes in the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure causing the radio signals to scatter in all directions....

The signal scattering would lower the volume on your radio and then at some point the volume would get higher as the radio signals from the FM station were finding a clear pathway to your radio....The scatter does affect different frequencies randomly and that would explain why at one frequency a station was very loud and then it dropped out, but when you tuned to another frequency the radio signal would be strong again.

When the signals dropped out you mentioned all you could hear was static, which was more likely the normal White Noise you get when no radio signal is detected...As for the white light and the large bang, maybe they were just parts of basic thunder and lightening...
IMHO i dont think your HDR would have been responsible for anything that happened, but then again i could be hopelessly wrong..
Hm, the explanation of troposheric scatter makes sense since this also happened in February 2016 when it was cold outside. The loud explosion wasn't thunder since it was clear and sunny outside. I have been having these very VERY realistic time travel dreams lately, I had a dream where I met my past self in the year 2006 or 2007, then there was a dream where I was with Doc. Brown in the DeLorean, going to different time periods. These may be dreams, but they seem so real.