Strange lights and orbs

halovesya

@Freak Show and @Khaos you both have inspired me to document my experiences. I will let you know when I post it. It will probably be posted as a blog on a different site but I will create a thread here and link to it for you all to read. Stay tuned.

@Freak Show I hope that the activity calms down a little for you and that you are helped with by the investigators and mediums so that it is not so chaotic for you.

@Khaos - Does this always happen everywhere you go or is it only like cemeteries?

vortex-T217

I have pictures that I took in a cemetery in October of this year that I'm a bit curious about and have shown them to friends of mine who are skeptic and non believers and they are curious about them too, especially the placement of the lights and orbs not matching up with nearby light sources.

There is this cemetery near me, that's on top of a hill and literally in the middle of a forest, trees surround it. There are no lights in the cemetery, its pitch black every time you go up there at night. I've taken daytime comparison shots of the areas that had orbs and lights, and you can see nothing that would be the cause of these orbs/lights.

The first picture I have to show is an overhead of the cemetery in Google Earth.

http://i.imgur.com/RXtn5FE.png

The black box is the cemetery and the red boxes are the areas where in the next several pictures the lights and orbs appear. The numbers are two groups of buildings that appear near the cemetery.

1 is a school bus garage for the public school system, it does have lights, that do cast a limited glow onto a small portion of the cemetery, however the direction I took the photos is away from the lights.

2 is an abandoned high school, it has no lights on at night, there are light poles but they haven't been used since the 1990s when the school was abandoned.

There are no other lights other than building 1. There are none in the trees, there are none beyond the trees where the red boxes are. And that's where it gets strange..

http://i.imgur.com/uvGJDbn.png

This picture shows three lights taken at night. Nothing strange about that right, could be light poles. Well that is the strange thing, there are no light poles. Daytime shot of the same area

http://i.imgur.com/5lQdsW5.png

Now the overhead map shows where the lights were at, its in the bottom red box, and you can see there is a tree line, there are no lights beyond the trees, you can see where the tree tops are at which tells you the cemetery is indeed on top of a hill. There are power poles, but they do not have lights on them.

A second shot of the same area at night, taken the next night shows no lights

http://i.imgur.com/zoxlo1Z.png

And that rules out light poles... So what are they? They can't be lights from the 1 building because I was not pointed in that direction, and they can't be lights from 2 building because those lights haven't been operation in over 20 years. I've shown the photos to friends of mine and we've all come up with what seem like reasonable explanations and have done a bit of field testing, recreating, but haven't come up with anything conclusive.

Now onto the orbs...

http://i.imgur.com/v3KzP6l.jpg

Can see some light back scatter which I don't know where its coming from, but the red circle is peculiar. An orb that has a nucleus? There was no mist, dew, fog, rain that night, it was a dry, mild warm, and cloudy night, these pictures were taken about 1am.

http://i.imgur.com/O9o1qyh.jpg

Colored dust? With a wavy tail? I mean yeah it could be dust, but colored and has a tail? And the picture is clear, not blurry.

http://i.imgur.com/43We81w.jpg

I don't know what to make of that. Any time I've seen dust its usually transparent, this one looks like it shines on its own.

All pictures were taken with a digital camera, I didn't use my phone, I don't use my phone when supernatural seeking, since one could easily download a fake ghost app and yeah we've seen those.

Thought I'd share this. I'm not saying its 100% paranormal, but to me its a bit creepy because I and friends of mine do not have explanations. Do you?

Did you take the photos with the flash on or off?

I have noticed some distinct patterns that some of the orbs have in your photos, as well as other peoples photos that have these orbs in it. I also have many photos I had taken myself where these orbs appear and sometimes have the same or similar patterns in them. The patterns I mostly see are like a round wheel or round maze or something but not always. I'll post a few I took in front of my house. (in the 4th pic down that is a big bright light on the side of the house but the other round glowing things are some orbs) It may not be the light around causing it since I have others that were taken in the dark with no direct light close by that also show very similar distinct patterns like a whirling ball of energy sometimes displaying various colours.

DSC01290.JPG DSC01303.JPG DSC01304.JPG DSC01314.JPG DSC01313.JPG

It's hard to say what's causing them exactly.. could be a reflection defect of some kind or maybe it's because of energy increasing in the area or could be entities of some kind... It more so seems like they will show up in areas where subatomic particles are more concentrated. and it seems to be easier to photograph them at night with less light around but I have also captured a few in day light, around small caves and places in the forest. and sometimes in the house around my pets in the photos. Sometimes I capture them with the flash on and sometimes I get them with the flash off as well.

Khaos

where the wild things are
@halovesya I've only taken photos in this cemetery, haven't taken anything anywhere else, at least not yet. I plan to in the coming spring and summer. I just recently moved into this area and the cemetery right up the hill behind my apartment was my first spot.

@vortex-T217 The photos were taken with flash on, though I do have pictures with no flash and a few light streaks appear which are similar to the ones that appear in yours.

oiqAFT2.jpg

This is one without flash. The glow on the tombstone and sign and grass are from the lights in the background casting themselves on that part of the cemetery. But you can see light streaks, and an odd blue ball in the upper left. Also more orbs with a nucleus pattern.

You have interesting orbs too, and I'm also interested in the red one in the last photo, towards the bottom left. Red orbs are usually signs of a demonic presence...

vortex-T217

@halovesya I've only taken photos in this cemetery, haven't taken anything anywhere else, at least not yet. I plan to in the coming spring and summer. I just recently moved into this area and the cemetery right up the hill behind my apartment was my first spot.

@vortex-T217 The photos were taken with flash on, though I do have pictures with no flash and a few light streaks appear which are similar to the ones that appear in yours.

oiqAFT2.jpg

This is one without flash. The glow on the tombstone and sign and grass are from the lights in the background casting themselves on that part of the cemetery. But you can see light streaks, and an odd blue ball in the upper left. Also more orbs with a nucleus pattern.

You have interesting orbs too, and I'm also interested in the red one in the last photo, towards the bottom left. Red orbs are usually signs of a demonic presence...

I'll show you a photo taken at the same time that has less of a distortion so you can see the other objects that is also causing the distortion. but not all the orbs are appearing to be in a position to be reflecting off things possibly. When I compare and line up the orbs to the objects reflecting the distorted image I can make out the source of reflection for those but not for the other ones that appeared. The red orb is caused by a reflecting tail light and there is a bird house hanging ect. I'll point out what I think is causing some of the orbs in the picture but not all can I find an explanation of the exact cause.

I have seen enough of these orbs to know that they all aren't caused by a reflection of light from an object. Since I also have experience with being able to see orbs using my eyes and not having to use a camera at all to see them. and from my experience these orbs can sometimes be created with our own thought and not always be just an outside influence such as a space entity from another dimension. but at times they can be of that nature and that's where it gets tricky to distinguish the difference... the x's I marked are obviously some of the objects reflecting

DSC01308_Ink_LI.jpg

DSC01313_Ink_LI.jpg

DSC01309_Ink_LI (2).jpg DSC01312.JPG DSC01314_Ink_LI.jpg

vortex-T217

here is some in a small cave, i'll give a clearer and distorted shot. I have a bunch more orb photos but I have to find them since I got hundreds of pictures of random things I took that I haven't organized yet and scattered and some that I haven't even looked at yet.DSC01710.JPG DSC01713.JPG

vortex-T217

and this was an experiment I did with trying to have the camera catch the energy that I projected in front of me. I wanted to see if the camera could see what my eyes were seeing or if the camera would pick the energy up in the same way that I seen it and in the manner I had manipulated the energy. Done in my basement.
and with a close inspection and as the energy starts to distort, it actually starts to look kinda like outer space or like looking into the cosmos when I zoomed in. photos are taken after each other

DSC03122.JPG DSC03123.JPG DSC03124.JPG DSC03125.JPG DSC03126.JPG DSC03179.JPG