Strange lights and orbs

vortex-T217

I have been noticing that some of the small to medium sized orbs that have been caught in peoples pictures are replicating some of the recent footage of some of the so called stars and planets when filmed and zoomed in on and they too have similar patterns as small orbs filmed and photographed. so whats really going on here

Last edited:

Superman1

These fanciful orbs always look flat. Because they are. And often so small.
They are not even orbs, which are spherical. To be correct, they should be called discs.
Why is it that these 'orbs' only show up in photographs? You don't actually see them.
One critical eye of photography sees that they only have the definition of what is too close to be in focus, appearing larger.
Color, patters, or spectral - haha - effects can result in these dust, moisture droplets, or small insects. Or lens flares.

So the lights and orbs don't need to match up with nearby light sources.
No light poles, but light on your flash.
You felt like something was watching you, when looking for the supernatural. And what you seek, you expect to find.

Discs are especially common with modern compact and ultra-compact digital cameras.
They are also sometimes called backscatter, orb backscatter, or near-camera reflection.

3229853_orig.jpg

Making orbs by fluffing a cushion before shooting with flash (photo:J.Gilberd)

Experiment_dust_orb_storm_2.jpg

Orbs said by the photographer to be caused by dust that was intentionally kicked up. (Wikimedia Commons)

orbphotoNYC2009.jpg

Orbs float around Joanne Day from New York during a snowy evening in 2009. (Courtesy of Joanne Day)

vortex-T217

These fanciful orbs always look flat. Because they are. And often so small.
They are not even orbs, which are spherical. To be correct, they should be called discs.
Why is it that these 'orbs' only show up in photographs? You don't actually see them.
One critical eye of photography sees that they only have the definition of what is too close to be in focus, appearing larger.
Color, patters, or spectral - haha - effects can result in these dust, moisture droplets, or small insects. Or lens flares.

So the lights and orbs don't need to match up with nearby light sources.
No light poles, but light on your flash.
You felt like something was watching you, when looking for the supernatural. And what you seek, you expect to find.

Discs are especially common with modern compact and ultra-compact digital cameras.
They are also sometimes called backscatter, orb backscatter, or near-camera reflection.

3229853_orig.jpg

Making orbs by fluffing a cushion before shooting with flash (photo:J.Gilberd)

Experiment_dust_orb_storm_2.jpg

Orbs said by the photographer to be caused by dust that was intentionally kicked up. (Wikimedia Commons)

orbphotoNYC2009.jpg

Orbs float around Joanne Day from New York during a snowy evening in 2009. (Courtesy of Joanne Day)

I agree that most of the orbs have looked flat in photos but definitely not all have and some will look like 3D balls. I have seen some in other photos that did give the appearance of being spherical.

Also it may be of some help to you to know that the orbs do not always only show up in photographs. For the people in this world who do not have the capability to see energy physically with their eyes then yes they will definitely only ever show up in photos for them.

These orbs can also be created with your mind alone and yeah it's possible to physically be able to see the orbs that you create with your own eyes. if maintaining focus it's possible to learn to move these energy orbs that you see around the room and change it's shape and colour, or condense it, you can make it big or small and make it flat, spherical, or square if that's what your mind projects. You can shapeshift the orbs. I have seen these orbs in 3D in complex geometrics patterns that move about to where I want them and spin towards my face in 3D. Just like watching a 3D movie. So I know for a fact that orbs don't just show up in photos.
I'm not saying that all of the ones that I see with my own eyes are always self created but a lot of them are, that much I know. and they can be manipulated.

For the orbs in photos, it could be that some of them are caused by a photo defect and has something to do with the lenses. but I doubt all the orbs seen in photos are all accountable for that or at least just that! it's most likely just a photo effect that sometimes picks up these energy patterns that our minds are not tuned in enough to physically be able to see at the time. The energy source could be from many different "outside" things and not always manifesting from our own thoughts. and the photo defect has a way of showing energy in the form of these orbs and not being the real appearance of the energy. It's interesting though how these orbs have also showed up in and around the claimed ghost photos.

but the orbs in photos thing is all only a theory. I don't have a clue what is going on with photos taken of orbs. some can be due to dust with other factors taking play. All I can say is I do know that orbs that look just like them can be seen with your eyes with out using cameras to see them. And to be quite honest I couldn't care less if the orbs in the photos are from an outside energy influence or a legitimate photo defect of energy. it's not really all that spectacular anyway.

Point being orbs are not only seen in photos! period. but you're best to believe what's best for you :)

Freak Show

not trying to brag, but seriously is this all that you have. I've spoken to 3 separate mediums because i've seen stuff all my life and have now found out i'm gifted in a way that i can see spirit and they know i can see them. I'm some sort of beacon of energy and they come to me all hours of the day, orbs, clouds of blue ,stuff with wings, apparitions of people and animals, smells, them moving things and moving other things when i ask them to and the biggie that i see two of my guardian angles and they answer me back when i ask the questions. Heck, when i go to bed and the lights go out my room fills up with a fog and i see different ones flying around my room... it's not really paranormal, what do you think happens to your soul when you die. you become what they are and go where they are until you come back again in another body. do you really think anyone is here by chance, because of some magic trick. they are here to see you cause you knew them when you were like them...seriously..wake up people..we are all connected..a connected life force brought together by one greater force.

vortex-T217

that's a good way to say it Freak Show! it's not as paranormal as most people would think, it's just science that most of mainstream science hasn't caught up with yet. you wouldn't be able to count the number of people through out history who have seen entities and energy so how is it so hard to think that energy can show up in a photo? everything is thought energy in origin.

Freak Show

Exactly, because energy doesn't move in time and space, it's just there. It's just everywhere. What people see thinking is a spirit may not be one at all, may just be a living energy. but religion and your upbringing has in a sense brainwashed into thinking that everything you see floating around must be a ghost when in fact it's all just energy. also from religion and upbringing we think there are good and bad spirits when in fact they are just energies living on different plains of exsistence, it's not they are bad be cause they are acting out on you specifically, maybe they are just acting out because they want to be on a different plain of exsistence and can't get there, so they act out and you just happen to be there at that particular time

Khaos

where the wild things are
Not once in my original posts and following did I ever state that the "orbs" and lights I captured are ghosts. I just simply said they are things I cannot explain. Maybe they have a natural explanation, maybe they do not, but I never said they were ghosts. Secondly, Paranormal is not just restricted to ghosts. Aliens and UFOS are considered Paranormal as well.