Strange Message

Zeirbah

While listening to the radio today, the weather alert thing came up (the one of the National Weather Service), but when the man came on to talk, the audio was so static that I could only make one word of his speech that lasted 3 minutes. 2016. What could this be, and why did the weather alert thing come up for this 3 minute speech that had nothing to do with severe weather?

Martian

Maybe there will be severe wind storms, and they wanted to warn you that 2016 is really going to blow. :rolleyes: :D

TimeFlipper

While listening to the radio today, the weather alert thing came up (the one of the National Weather Service), but when the man came on to talk, the audio was so static that I could only make one word of his speech that lasted 3 minutes. 2016. What could this be, and why did the weather alert thing come up for this 3 minute speech that had nothing to do with severe weather?
What is the radio frequency of that station?

Zeirbah

What is the radio frequency of that station?

Not exactly sure, but it was clear.

Tron1

SMessage:
John Titor is John Hather I have no problem but i'm just telling how it is, there was something going on in Alexander TT's chat log's if you read every word. A friend of mine disappeared from here. and got sent backwards. He doesn't remember me or some sort of reason. Steven Gibbs warned me about this when I was in high school. During a free period I had. I remember this. then at my high school graduation a psychic from foxwoods goes oh look it's the time traveler. I have been doing this for many days now. I have found out a lot. I don't remember that day at all other than when gibbs was there. I had a concussion from playing a game in basketball. It's a set up for disappointment don't feed into the John titor stuff. I can tell you what I saw for the next three years. Lot's of fire.
Tron1

TheCreator

SMessage:
John Titor is John Hather I have no problem but i'm just telling how it is, there was something going on in Alexander TT's chat log's if you read every word. A friend of mine disappeared from here. and got sent backwards. He doesn't remember me or some sort of reason. Steven Gibbs warned me about this when I was in high school. During a free period I had. I remember this. then at my high school graduation a psychic from foxwoods goes oh look it's the time traveler. I have been doing this for many days now. I have found out a lot. I don't remember that day at all other than when gibbs was there. I had a concussion from playing a game in basketball. It's a set up for disappointment don't feed into the John titor stuff. I can tell you what I saw for the next three years. Lot's of fire.
Tron1
That's a bit incoherent bro. Can you elaborate? I'm VERY curious.