Strange things in the neighborhood

Enigma Dreams

First let me start off by saying ever since I was a little girl I have had predictions and dreams that had come true in weird kinda ways.
Example of some:
1. I was 4 years old, I was running up and down our hallway at home, then suddenly every time I ran past the bathroom, I seen my mother spirit, even though my mom was alive and well in the living room. 6 years later my mom died in the bathroom.
2. I had a dream my boss at work had kidnapped my daughter and me, took us to her home where she had an operating table. She removed half of my daughters organs and half of mine. Wondering what that dream meant was absolutely killing me, I seen her 2 days at work and asked her if everything was okay cause I had a bad dream about her. Turned out her dog died over the weekend from Lung cancer. What I took with me from that dream was she was trying to do whatever she could to save her pet, the organs she was taking from my daughter and myself was basically telling me someone close to her was going to die from a sick organ.
3. I told my daughter one day I felt death, on the freeway a little ways up we get caught in a traffic jam, come to find out 2 men were killed in a crash on the freeway.
4. When I was 16, I told my boyfriend someone over in a certain area had just died, the next day I found out who that was, it was my grandmother.

Now to explain what I need an explanation to.
Well last night I woke up about 2:30am, I came down stairs made me a sandwich had some potato chips and some Cherry Coke. I was finding it more and more difficult to go back to sleep like my mind was going at full speed but I had no idea what I was thinking if that makes any sense. About 3:45-4:00 I finally start falling asleep, next thing you know I see a spirit in my sleep by my couch by the front window, I couldn't make it out who it was or if it was male or female cause it was just a blurr, I jerked awake and was just laying there for a few minutes. Again I was finding it very difficult to fall asleep, I kept hearing snoring like noises and thought terrific, now I am going to have to try and block them noises so I can get to sleep. I eventually fall back to sleep, I am on my back, one arm is dangling off the couch and the other one is touching Boo (my dog), again I am in a slight sleep and starting to go into a deep sleep, next thing you know my arm that is dangling off the couch, I feel a dog walk under it, thinking in my daze it is Boo (my dog) that she got off the couch and I never felt her move, I start petting what I think to be Boo to realize it is not Boo, it is a dog about the same size as Boo but with a long nose, I remember thinking Boo has a small nose not a big one, saying what is this? So I move my other hand that was on Boo before I started to fall back to sleep just to notice Boo was still where she was when I started to fall back to sleep, again I woke completely up. I started hearing those snoring sounds again, so I get up and grab the earplugs so I could stop hearing these noises cause they just wouldnt stop, to block them out. When I put the earplugs in all was great, I almost fell asleep immediately, next thing you know some of my clean dishes that were in my strainer mysteriously fell to the floor, yes that woke me up even with earplugs in, woke me wide awake and I was you can say terrified. So I just laid there telling myself that did not just happen, you are hearing things, just forget it and go back to sleep. When my daughter Kristyn (she is 24 years old) woke up she went into the kitchen and seen a pan on the floor and my garbage can lid out of order from the way I normally have it the garbage can. Weird things keep happening in this complex where I live, this past summer the guy next door to us died and the guy behind us died. Both accidental deaths. Yesterday my neighbor on the other side of me was rushed to the emergency room because she fell down the stairs, before that the guy on her other side, he also fell down the stairs... Our unit is the only unit where nothing has happened mysteriously yet, but units around us have people who either mysteriously died or people have fallin down the stairs... I am a bit freaked out. The way this is all taking place is like a circle of some kind is trying to be made, and our unit is the unit that would complete this circle and the only unit left to where something has yet to happen.

Anyone know what this so called circle might be? I need to understand... My place will be getting smoke Saged this weekend, until then I am melting Sage wax tarts and made a Sage spray that I sprayed every room with and sprayed myself with.

BlastTyrant

Sadly i do not know, but this was a very interesting story, thank you for sharing. Sounds to me like it is time to move! There are others who are more keen on this subject than i, just need to rattle them from their slumber.