Student Says She Saw Unidentified Primate in Georgia

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Tenn. — A Tennessee resident says she saw an “unidentified primate” in Georgia.

The Great Smoky Mountains, Georgia

Kitty, a high school student from the Volunteer State, told Cryptozoology News on Friday that she was driving with her family through Georgia’s Great Smoky Mountains when she spotted the creature in the early evening.

“We were on my way to celebrate my birthday,” she said. “I was watching out the window when I saw a big, lumbering something in the woods.”

The student says the sighting took about 30 seconds and the animal was described as “tall and shaggy” with a “lumbering walk”.

“It had long arms and legs, and proportions like an ape’s. It was brown, and from what I could see, it was furry,” she explained. “It looked like an unidentified primate.”

Kitty did not specify the road they were reportedly driving on when they came upon the Bigfoot-like creature.

Back in April, a man in Georgia presented a video containing “glowing objects” and what he believed could be a group of “Bigfoots” in Gwinnett County.

The post Student Says She Saw Unidentified Primate in Georgia appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
The "glowing objects" is what makes this interesting... Could it be Bigfoot? Aliens? Something far beyond our imagination? Our could this just be a person wanting to get popular. We'll never know I guess.