Stuff You Are Sick Of

RHYS

I'm sick of political correctness. I can't keep up with what's appropriate & what's not. Ex: I was out to eat w/the gf's high school kids. Trump was mentioned casually and I was told to "Shhh bc there were ppl around". All we worried abt as kids was to take your hat off in front of grandpa before you sat at the table to eat.

duntpasstome

I try to be a decent hardworking polite man, but around I see drug taking, alcoholic, dirty, ilmannared, foul mouthed, cheating, thieving horrible people this is not just down to money but all types of people such as motorists who drive dangerous aggressive. What gives anybody the right to affect someone else's life without justification. I could go on but I'm sick of these people getting away without punishment and having the same rights as decent people. Rant over got that off my chest thank you.

paradox404

I'm sick of political correctness. I can't keep up with what's appropriate & what's not. Ex: I was out to eat w/the gf's high school kids. Trump was mentioned casually and I was told to "Shhh bc there were ppl around". All we worried abt as kids was to take your hat off in front of grandpa before you sat at the table to eat.

I agree, Political correctness is a joke. I am sick to death of people trying to hound me for telling the truth. Speaking of which, I am sick to death of those leftwings that will try and shove their views down my throat but fail to give reputable evidence, if any, to back up their views. (I.e saying all races and genders are exactly the same biologically, physiologically, etc.)

bluejay_1919

I am sick and tired of idiots speeding through the intersection, through a freaking red light, going 70-80mph every day. I take my daughter to school through that intersection and it happens everyday. I have kids in the car with me! There are moms and dads and grandparents in other cars... And these morons speed through there and don't give a second of a thought of what kind of damage they will do if they slam into a car that is just coming out onto the road during their green light. Honestly, it's scares the crap out of me. I absolutely hate it. With a husband in education (head principal) over the last 12 years, I've heard of plenty of bad, bad car wrecks, involving kids and their parents. I wish these arseholes would get pulled over right after speeding through the red light.

One day, I'm scared, someone is going to be seriously injured or die right there. Thankfully, most of us know to look both ways, even on our green light, before we inch out to cross the intersection.

RHYS

OK. I avoid public toilets, especially the "family" ones. It's just too freaking weird to me. The men's, women's, coed, family, gender equality margin. No thanks, I'll just go behind the building if I'm that bad off....geez it's like a confessional in here.

Night Vision

OK. I avoid public toilets, especially the "family" ones. It's just too freaking weird to me. The men's, women's, coed, family, gender equality margin. No thanks, I'll just go behind the building if I'm that bad off....geez it's like a confessional in here.
Super sucks huh?? :cool: 10460_Black.jpg ::LOL::