Media STUPIDITY IN USA: How stupid can Americans be? OMG!

Samstwitch

Stupid is as stupid does!

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal Bill of Rights

Shock video underscores mindlessness of public

July 8, 2013 - A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill of rights in another shocking reminder of how many Americans will mindlessly give up their liberties in the name of supporting the President.

Social commentator Mark Dice invited citizens to sign the petition to “support Obama repealing the bill of rights, taking things further than the Patriot Act” and replacing it with “new NDAA-type legislation.”

Dice labeled the Constitution “old fashioned” and “ancient” in “today’s new world order” as Americans willingly put pen to paper.

“He’s done everything he can to repeal the bill of rights but we’re just showing the citizenry is right behind him repealing the bill of rights,” Dice stressed as signatories nodded in agreement.
People signing the petition still failed to react when Dice repeated that they had “just helped repeal the bill of rights.”

The video proves that many Americans will agree to virtually anything if it is qualified with the question, “Will you help us support Obama?”

Only at the end of the clip does one individual refuse to sign the petition, remarking that he swore an oath to uphold the bill of rights when he was in the military.

This is merely the latest example of how mind-numbingly slavish many Americans are to signing away their inherent freedoms, so long as the reason for doing so is pitched with the right rhetoric.
Previous petitions crafted by Dice and signed by a plethora of Obama supporters called for banning the First and Second Amendments, as well as throwing gun owners in prison.

Dice also conducted mock ‘Obama Security Force’ bag searches on the campus of San Diego State University as he trashed the 4th amendment. A number of students complied with having their belongings searched when they were told that carrying a bag was a sign of terrorism.

Samstwitch

Video: Students Submit to ‘Obama Security Force’ Bag Searches

Activist Mark Dice illustrates absurdity of Americans eager to relinquish 4th amendment rights

May 7, 2013 - Activist Mark Dice illustrated the absurd ease with which some Americans are willing to relinquish their 4th amendment rights by performing mock ‘Obama National Civilian Security Force’ bag searches on students at San Diego State University.

Despite the fact that Dice is not even wearing a uniform of any kind, several of the individuals shown in the clip willingly consent to have their bag searched by a random stranger simply as a result of Dice mentioning the words “Boston bombings”.

The clip shows Dice rifling through people’s bags in order to make sure, “nobody is carrying any harmful or potentially hazardous materials,” while proclaiming himself to be part of the “Obama citizen security volunteer force.”

When one woman refuses to partake and asks Dice, “Are you serious?” he responds, “No we’re just showing what suckers people are and how they’ll obey and willingly let their 4th amendment be violated.”

“The 4th amendment is so last year,” remarks Dice as he subjects another student to a bag search.

Dice then tells another student he needs to perform a “real quick violation of your 4th amendment rights” before adding, “anybody carrying a black backpack, dark skin like yours is a potential terrorist these days.”

After one of the students makes a complaint, Dice and his cameraman are confronted by police who tell them to leave campus. However, a clip at the end of the video shows Dice being put in handcuffs after he tried to pull the same stunt on the streets of San Diego.

The video brings to mind the Milgram experiment, a series of social psychology tests conducted by Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram based around the willingness of people to submit to authority figures even in direct conflict with their conscience.

The majority of participants agreed to deliver the experiment’s final 450-volt shock to victims when ordered to do so despite them being under the false belief that doing so could easily result in the person’s death, illustrating how obedience to authority no matter how illogical is ingrained within the human psyche.

Dice’s previous videos made headlines after he was successful in getting numerous people to sign a petition to repeal both the First and Second Amendments and throw gun owners in prison.

Monk87

I want this to be fake so bad! I know it is not though.... For americans saying they are individuals, they sure don't think for themselves. The easiest country to take control of is an uneducated one....

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think this is satire. Sounds like something that came from the developers of The Onion.

Samstwitch

I think this is satire. Sounds like something that came from the developers of The Onion.

No it's not a satire and not from The Onion. Mark Dice wanted to see if Americans would sign a Petition to have the Bill of Rights eliminated under Obama. He's raising awareness in America about the New World Order agenda. His Website: Mark Dice - Official Website - MarkDice.com

He's pretty creative! I really like what he does, but at the same time, it's pretty scary to see how stupid and uninformed Americans really are.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Why are we limiting this just to the USA? Pretty sure stupid people exist everywhere; this country just has a better means to capture it for your entertainment.

Samstwitch

Why are we limiting this just to the USA? Pretty sure stupid people exist everywhere; this country just has a better means to capture it for your entertainment.

This thread focuses on Stupidity in America. Feel free to start another thread if you want to discuss stupidity on world-wide level.

TnWatchdog

I absolutely love it when Mark Dice takes to the streets...But at the same time, it's frightening to see how STUPID some Americans are, OMG! :eek: MarkDice.com
Ha-ha-ha...some people will sign anything and do anything when told to do so. Jump off a cliff and some will go. I've never heard of Mark Dice before, evidently I've lived a sheltered life. I've learned in life that almost every time I signed something it came back to bite me.