Subliminal message 'KILL' caught accidentally

Techciple

Are people really that convinced the world's governments are that desperate to influence or thinking.
Even the reference to technology was irrelevant.

Courtesy jzsd14me on YouTube

kurisu

It's interesting but, something tells me that this isn't real however i can honestly say i could get that picture off her phone even with features turned off but, with that aside the chances of getting a subliminal is like 1/1,000,000,000,000 it just seems like everything is set up to make it look like the photo can't be fake that stands out the most to me

If they say what channel , time and, show was i'm sure someone can pull up a recorded copy of it and, slow it down to verify.

Peregrini

An el-cheapo cricket phone has the camera on the back. The only way you can see how you would look in the screen is by pointing the camera at a mirror. Thus the reversed letters on the TV screen. Seems she conveniently forgot that part.

Techciple

They forgot to mention a lot. The muppet who made the video didn't mention that most mid range digital camera's (which is more than we are led to believe this device was) can take up to 6.5 frames per second,but those demon T.V manufacturers are coupling 120Hz with a video-processing feature that is designed to eliminate judder in film-based (24 frame-per-second) material. Where's the motion blur on the inverted "KILL"? You Tube, what fun.