Successfully recreated Steven Gibbs HDR!!! (Video)

Minita

It was just 12 sec video, you need to explain that.

For Science

That i do, it is a replication of Steven Gibbs HDR where the scalar waves produced within the cylinder you see on the left at the beginning conflict with the electromagnet creating a field within a field Effect (AC within a DC field) And somehow it creates a time field witch can not be reproduced without the scalar emitting caduceus coil!

vodkafan

OK has anybody , anywhere EVER SEEN a real Time machine (HDR or otherwise) that works and can explain it?

Curious_Girl98

OK has anybody , anywhere EVER SEEN a real Time machine (HDR or otherwise) that works and can explain it?
I know, right!? Every video I've seen of the HDR doesn't show the person actually USING the device to TIME TRAVEL. I'm thinking about maybe buying one. The HDR may or may not work for me, but if it does I may bring back stuff (from my time travel journey) and take pictures and post them here on this forum.

bowtiesarecool

[quI ote="Curious_Girl98, post: 68782, member: 3234"]
I know, right!? Every video I've seen of the HDR doesn't show the person actually USING the device to TIME TRAVEL. I'm thinking about maybe buying one. The HDR may or may not work for me, but if it does I may bring back stuff (from my time travel journey) and take pictures and post them here on this forum.[/quote]

I am told it is impossible to film a time machine in use. I don't know why, or if that is true, just what I heard. If anyone can verify, please do.

steven chiverton

That i do, it is a replication of Steven Gibbs HDR where the scalar waves produced within the cylinder you see on the left at the beginning conflict with the electromagnet creating a field within a field Effect (AC within a DC field) And somehow it creates a time field witch can not be reproduced without the scalar emitting caduceus coil!
i think i've got that look at my double counter rotating watch experiment where in a double field of south and north at the one end of a hdr electromagnet i get to watches rotating in opposite directions to each other at the same time

steven chiverton

I know, right!? Every video I've seen of the HDR doesn't show the person actually USING the device to TIME TRAVEL. I'm thinking about maybe buying one. The HDR may or may not work for me, but if it does I may bring back stuff (from my time travel journey) and take pictures and post them here on this forum.
if you time travel astrally you would only bring back memories not physical objects as your spirit or energy being would only go but if you used the hdr to physically time travel you wont be able to come back without the space time modulator to get you back according to what i've read in the books about steven gibbs unless your are still in our timeline and dimension