Suggestion: Additional Time Travel Subcategory

Poison Pen

"Alien space bats" originally was used as a sarcastic attack on poorly written alternate histories due to lack of plausibility.

Alien space bats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

alternate_history:alien_space_bats [Alternate History Wiki]
Well, that's even worse!

Not that this is going to making an f'ing difference and I don't care but your piece was considered ASB because Judaism is a religion.....Things like religion, paranormal, aliens etc are considered ASB's.......Anything that requires or talks about devine intervention is considered an ASB....

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Not that this is going to making an f'ing difference and I don't care but your piece was considered ASB because Judaism is a religion.....Things like religion, paranormal, aliens etc are considered ASB's.......
Oh, I get it now! :p But thank God we don't have ASB stuff here on Paranormalis. :)

Poison Pen

Well, that's even worse!

Not that this is going to making an f'ing difference and I don't care but your piece was considered ASB because Judaism is a religion.....Things like religion, paranormal, aliens etc are considered ASB's.......
Oh, I get it now! :p But thank God we don't have ASB stuff here on Paranormalis. :)

No you don't, and that could be a good thing or a bad thing. And its part of the reason I have not commented on any of the alternate history scenarios posted here.....done with it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

No you don't, and that could be a good thing or a bad thing. And its part of the reason I have not commented on any of the alternate history scenarios posted here.....done with it.
What do you mean I don't get it? :confused:

Poison Pen

Neither do I........but in order for the alternate history section here to get credible it needs to apply the basic principles of history and not veering off into some mythical time travel BS...But I do not post in it anyway so it don't frigging matter to me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
While i prefer it where it is right now,I'm not against moving it to the paranormal forum to take out the time travel part, what do you say @Classicalfan626 ?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well, it's OK to have an alternate histories section in the paranormal forum, but what I really wanted was a sub-forum where ideas about proposed changes in history could be discussed, in a civil manner, of course. That could be a sub-forum in the time travel forum.