Suggestion: Additional Time Travel Subcategory

Poison Pen

Forum title is fine and where its at is fine..........alternate history is not paranormal, alien, time travel or any of those other far fetched pseudo science crap subjects thats put out. My damn last post about it.....y'all have fun!!!!!!!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Forum title is fine and where its at is fine..........alternate history is not paranormal, alien, time travel or any of those other far fetched pseudo science crap subjects thats put out. My damn last post about it.....y'all have fun!!!!!!!
Whatever. There's plenty of evidence out there that the paranormal, aliens, time travel, etc. are very real indeed, yet you've ignored everything that's put out in front of you, including stuff I've addressed. If you feel unable to tolerate other's viewpoints on any paranormal topics, then perhaps this forum is not right for you...

Angelface239

Neither do I........but in order for the alternate history section here to get credible it needs to apply the basic principles of history and not veering off into some mythical time travel BS...But I do not post in it anyway so it don't frigging matter to me.
Okay.