Summon Ghost Friend?

Zeirbah

Not to be confused with a friend who has deceased, because I really don't have almost any real life friends I only have one person as a friend, but I'm unable to see him often. I've been getting tired of being lonely all the time, and it's been like this for some years or so. Most of the kids at my school (not all) act like low life fools, so there's a reason why. I need to summon this random friend safely somehow, so I cannot use a Ouija board due to fears of summoning bad things.

AAM

Optimist
I hv tried that board but apparently there were no low frequency beings around me because it didn't move for me.
However low freq.beings feed off of fear so if you're scared of such its best u don't yes.
But if you're lonely id try connecting to spirit guides and or angels. Specially Arch angels are very responsive to human interaction. If you need help pm me :)

Zeirbah

I hv tried that board but apparently there were no low frequency beings around me because it didn't move for me.
However low freq.beings feed off of fear so if you're scared of such its best u don't yes.
But if you're lonely id try connecting to spirit guides and or angels. Specially Arch angels are very responsive to human interaction. If you need help pm me :)
Alright, I will need some help.

Krish

If you can see Ghosts...you could...if not, there is another way...

Your dead friend can come to you by simply looking at that picture and thinking about the friend....then you could see her as ghost...

If NOT...each night, before going to sleep, meditate about the friend to come in as dreams...They do that very well...

Those are the two....either way, the friendly person will listen to you when you talk about that person...period...what they do after that...it is their choice....

Zeirbah

If you can see Ghosts...you could...if not, there is another way...

Your dead friend can come to you by simply looking at that picture and thinking about the friend....then you could see her as ghost...

If NOT...each night, before going to sleep, meditate about the friend to come in as dreams...They do that very well...

Those are the two....either way, the friendly person will listen to you when you talk about that person...period...what they do after that...it is their choice....
I have seen ghosts before, two times in the current place I live in. Once in December 2009 of a misty white little kid who moved in a teleporting way. The other being in February 19, 2012 of a solid black figure the same height as me, who had red glowing eyes. This didn't really seem to scare me at all, although I haven't seen it since February 19, 2013.

Remember that this isn't anyone who has died that I know of, I'm just looking for a ghost friend. My cousin had one back in July 2013, which he was 8 years old at the time. He told me that it was of an Indian chief who had died in the 1800's. I don't remember the name of him, but I didn't physically see him. I am open minded, so I asked the man to hand shake, and I felt something cold shake my hand. I was amazed by that, so I knew he was real.

Also, could this be of a character in fiction? I know it sounds silly to ask that, but I'm very curious.

Krish

I do not understand "Also, could this be of a character in fiction?" please explain...

Also, Indian Chief that is hanging around says a different story...do you see him these days...if you can remember the feel...then I can explain more...

Zeirbah

I do not understand "Also, could this be of a character in fiction?" please explain...

Also, Indian Chief that is hanging around says a different story...do you see him these days...if you can remember the feel...then I can explain more...
By a character in fiction, I meant like an anime character. If you'd like to know who I am talking about, I can send a PM about that. For the Indian Chief, I never physically saw him, but I did feel his presence when my cousin was around during that time. It was like his ghost friend at the time. I think the room I was in at the time got slightly colder once.

Recently, about 30 minutes ago, I was using my computer and saw a white mist pass by my room very quickly. This was out of the corner of my eye, so my eyes might've played a trick on me, but I'm not sure.

TimeFlipper

Iam wondering why you dont have any friends at school which you told us about, you seem a nice personable type of guy to me :)
Do you think the problem could be because of your views on time-travel and Paranormal stuff, that might scare your school members a bit and in consequence they might think you are a nut and a nerd lol? :D And this is why you joined us on here because you "feel at home" with us :)