Supply checklist

Judge Bean

Supply checklist

Let's see: out West, we have Seventh Day Adventists holed up with Aryan Nation survivalists in Eastern Washington and Idaho; stockpiled Mormons and Constitutionalists in Nevada and Utah; and millions of blind cockroaches in California and Arizona.

Just my kind of neighbors for the next 25,000 years.

KiraSjon

Supply checklist

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Sep 22 2004, 10:31 AM

wow. if you figure out how to last that long, my friend - i will gladly move back to california and assist you in research!! >:D<

TheOrangeMan

Supply checklist

Let's see: out West, we have Seventh Day Adventists holed up with Aryan Nation survivalists in Eastern Washington and Idaho; stockpiled Mormons and Constitutionalists in Nevada and Utah; and millions of blind cockroaches in California and Arizona.

Awesome post. Pretty dead on actually... however the Aryans were chased from Hayden Lake Idaho to someplace place in the Midwest where Butler died. (YEAH!)

You just have gun-crazed white trash in Eastern Washington and Idaho now.

(I got to defend my neighborhood... don't want people thinking we are all Nazi's)

Judge Bean

Supply checklist

I forgot the "Aryan" bikers who smuggle guns from Canada and operate the prostitution on the reservations in Idaho, and the thousands of necktied State Dept. wonks guarding their K-rations with shotguns. Please forgive the omissions.

Please remind me of the difference between "gun-crazed white trash" and the other "Aryans."

StarLord

Supply checklist

Orangeman,

I think those 'new' warheads that you are refering to would be the 'neutron bomb' type? They damage organic living things and leave the realestate somewhat intact. Bad news though, If I am not mistaken, the missles in those silos throughout the midwest Wyoming, S. Dakota and the other adjoining state are of the old school variety. I doubt if the soviets wasted the money to convert their warheads either as they have had serious problems even paying their military. How would you like to get paid in potatoes instead of hard cash.

Judge Bean

Supply checklist

The new generation of WMD includes the multiwarhead MB device, which the U.S. was forced to invent to counter the possible use of "smart bombs" by our enemies, who are too many and too vague to mention. The MB, or Moron Bomb, is detonated just above the calendar on election day and, while it leaves all of the buildings and intelligent people standing, utterly destroys all of the jackasses in range of ground zero. It is a true "doomsday weapon," since its use would result in destruction of the majority of the American population.