1. Dismiss Notice

Suppose the HDR is capable of physical travel. Can it only handle one person?

Discussion in 'Time Machines and Experiments' started by Blue Wolf, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Blue Wolf

Blue Wolf #1 Wolf in Investigation Premium

I don't want to lose all of my loved ones.

2. Loading...

3. Num7

Num7 Administrator

From what I understand, it's supposed to affect only the user. Unless you use it as an interface to a bigger, more complex time travel system like Dr. Z once theorized if I'm not mistaken. But that's another story.

Blue Wolf likes this.

4. Remnant

Remnant Junior Member

Yeah it only works on the user..well implying it does work.. Same is true with most such devices. You'd need one capable of supporting multiple entities, those are very rare

Blue Wolf likes this.

5. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Naturally there are members on here who believe that the HDR can transport people physically through time, and some of us who dont believe it can..

My own thoughts about it are it might just be possible to use it for Astral time travel, provided that the person has the ability to deep meditate firstly....after saying that it might only be an interface (as Num7 suggested) for a mind expanding system such as was used in the Montauk experiments in time, but for only one person..

Blue Wolf likes this.
  6. MetaMatrix

MetaMatrix The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

Nope. It can be used for anyone! That is why Gibbs put Witness Well on HDR. It is literally used to solve your problem.