Surveillance Drone in the US!

titorite

Maybe you can understand me a bit better now sam. None of that information is new to me.

People used to worry about catching aids by mesquito. .... this little monstrosity is be the real deal but it is most likely something reserved for political assassinations.

Hate the American federal empire.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I only posted this to inform folks that they infact do exist,, and were built to be used... the only target of something like that is people... you, me, him, joe six pack,,,,,,,,,,, but it is going to be used against people......

TnWatchdog

Is this a mosquito?
No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government. It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home
403166_602851783076322_1137898391_n.jpg

Well kc, I think with the proper equipment we can take these little buggers on.

Mosquito Flamethrower

It's a DIY mosquito flamethrower for when you want to go nuclear on the little buggers.

What could go wrong?

FWYYDRHG43EFZZ5.LARGE.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha good find !!! Tn nothing quite like that damn yankee ingenuity I make one up in the shop in 15 minutes...

Justinian

Ex-Pakistani leader admits secret deal with U.S. on drone strikes - CNN.com

I think I mentioned this earlier.. and now it's publicly proven. Next will come the world condemnation of using drones for war. And folks.. That's not a good thing. Because the bad guys have them and bad guys don't play by our rule book.

In order for any society to be overtaken.. you must divide and conquer the populace. Well we have freedom of speech in the US so guess what.. the dividing is already done. Through basic politics (Dem vs. Rep), to larger issues (gun control, drones) that really we don't have a say in anyways. But by keeping the populace at odds with each other, it squelches any odds of a hardline stance against the government.

BlastTyrant

I listened to a interview last night and one thing stood out the most and he said "Elected officials are public servants, they serve US we do not serve THEM, and it is about time that we make them remember this, WE are in charge not them WE pay their bills, we are in charge"

Now if only the Sheepel understood this we could be getting some where.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I have never seen or heard of this guy befor but he's got a point, and I got a good laugh just listening to him rant .:ROFLMAO:

EDIT for a warning!!!!!
OH YEAH HE DOES HAVE A BIT OF A POTTY MOUTH

TnWatchdog

Nice one kc...I listened closely and didn't hear any foul language. It would be one heck of a cab ride, for sure. I like his phrase...comply or die and his awarness of the desire for total control. Some day soon, people will know that these many posts and vids are true...but it will be too late as the heat has been turned up and they have been cooked.