Susan Rice Revelation Amidst Russia Probe Proves the Full Corruption of the American Government

Satyr

I believe the buisiness history of Exxon, their deal with Rosset, and tillersons ties are very suspicious. Trump keeping his buisiness ties thru his children is corrupt, but but strikes me as the satellite recipient of benefits, an opportunistic enabler - not a mastermind. Now, he is a distraction tool enabling the very wide geopolitical strategizing, a fallboy.

He handed over his businesses to people he trusted to avoid conflict of interest. Can you point to a law that he broke? Presidents are actually required to sever ties with various investments so that they will not gain personally from becoming president. It's not unheard of at all. It is sometimes required by law. I can dig up the laws if you really want me to, or you can google.

He originally promised that he would separate all ties from his businesses. His lawyers later on came back with the strategy of passing the businesses to his sons. Since he has done that, he has maintained a lot of communication with his sons in order to find out how the businesses are doing - asking direct questions to that nature. This is a major point of contention, and will be challenged in court as being a legitimate way to "seperate" from conflict of interest. The reason it hasn't been challenged for anyone else is because no one else has tried to navigate his buisiness ownership while president in such a manner. I can give you links if you need them, but I need to go to work very soon so it wouldnt be until tonight/ tomorrow morning.

Marco Rubio asked where were the leaks that said he wasn't under investigation, I want to know where the leaks are from the talks with china. The diplomatic dealings with Russia. Media isn't even pretending to look in tillersons direction.

Having diplomatic relations with Russia is not illegal. It is necessary. A good relationship with a large power is very important, but unfortunately the Dimms don't see it that way.

I agree with you, it is to our best interest to maintain lines of communication with all powers.
However, Tillerson himself has not been transparent at all, and his dealings have flown under the radar for any scruitiny because of this wildly blown out of proprtion distraction that is the trump russia investigation. Let me put it to you this way - what HRC did with the state department, I think Tillerson is doing. His past with Exxon, and the very timely deal with Rosnet, with the timing of Russian intervention in Syria (presumably to secure the exit of their pipeline) frankly smells really bad. With the torrent of "leaks" coming from the whitehouse, what is surprising to me is that no one has managed to get any information to be made public about some of the dealings of Tillerson.

Don't mistake me for being democrat repub or whatever. I am neither. I firmly believe the cabal of multinational corporates and banking have owned not just our country, but Europe and other "first world" capitalistic countries as well. Not a piece moves on the chessboard without their consent. These people have not changed with the Trump administration - they have become far more powerful and enriched than ever.

Satyr

There was no Russian collusion. The Dems and the Deep State used malware to make it look like the Russians. They could have made it look like China, Iran or anyone they wanted.

The Russian gambit was a smoke screen to cover the Podesta brothers and the Clintons ties to Russia.
From what I've read, it appears that there's no evidence of Russia hacking the DNC computers either.
The original claim came from a computer forensics company hired by the DNC because they wouldn't agree to let the FBI look at their computers.
Turns out the "Russian hack" evidence was a simple Trojan horse program. The company claimed it was "Russian hacking" because that particular type of hack was developed in Russia a decade or more ago.
The company, an outfit called Crowdstrike, has refused to testify in the investigation, most likely because it would put on public display the dozens of eggs all over their faces.

Harte

This is extremely important, and I would agree a very likely possibility. That investigation is not over. Loretta Lynch will be investigated.
My suspicion is it will throw the assurances from the FBI that the memo comey originally used to justify intervening in the election in the midnight hour was infact, not a russian invention.