Syria Air Strike

alpha centauri

It worries me that Trump is becoming isolated and he is being surrounded by Neocons.
He has made new friends already.

pjimage.jpg

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If he didn't help the Syrian people, he'd be criticized. He helps the Syrian people, and is still criticized.

Carl Miller

[QUOTE="jcolanzi, post: 153957, member: 781 worries me that Trump is becoming isolated and he is being surrounded by Neocons.
He has made new friends already.

pjimage.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I do not understand why Angela Merkel ,who defends immigration policies would have anything in common to Donald Trump. Unless she is as stable
as a banana leaf on the wind. i would risk donating part of my long hair to charitable institution if she is not as globalist as gay Obama tranny Mike and Hillary Clinton plus the Rockefellers and Rothschilds (or Rothschildren?)

Last edited:

alpha centauri

That was a little provocative. Sorry for that. Merkel supports the attack of Trump on Syria. That is what I want to say.

That is why I am skeptical I think Trump is blackmailed.

Unless she is as stable
as a banana tree on the wind.
She is. Dont believe the media propaganda. She is evil to the core. I have not found a video in English. She said in the video that multiculturalism is failed (in the years 2000 and 2010).

Merkel isn't conservative. She's a Sharia Law promoter and sympathizer.

She is in a conservative party. She probably get reelected because the left parties are even crazier then her.

I dont know if she is sharia law sympathizer. I dont trust her.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Merkel did not even consult german
people who is completely misrepresented by her blatant and even arrogant behavior in creating a commision of 'Welcome to Germany, immigrants'. After unseen burglary acts a faint excuse. "Mind you that even in Germany ''these things happen'. I used to like Lady Gaga more...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That was a little provocative. Sorry for that. Merkel supports the attack of Trump on Syria. That is what I want to say.

Unless she is as stable
She is. Dont believe the media propaganda. She is evil to the core. I have not found a video in English. She said in the video that multiculturalism is failed (in the years 2000 and 2010).

She is in a conservative party. She probably get reelected because the left parties are even crazier then her.

She doesn't act conservative. Wow. She was quoted saying recently that Germany is becoming an Islamic state, but doesn't plan to do anything about it. IMHO, people have the freedom to pursue peaceful religions, but religions that promote marrying infants and stoning women to death are beyond just being a religion. If they can't follow a country's laws, they have no right to be there. I feel the same about Scientology. They kill people. I always have the case in Sarasota, FL in mind. These are cults, not religions.

Miscellaneous

Unless she is as stable

She doesn't act conservative. Wow. She was quoted saying recently that Germany is becoming an Islamic state, but doesn't plan to do anything about it. IMHO, people have the freedom to pursue peaceful religions, but religions that promote marrying infants and stoning women to death are beyond just being a religion. If they can't follow a country's laws, they have no right to be there. I feel the same about Scientology. They kill people. I always have the case in Sarasota, FL in mind. These are cults, not religions.
All religions are cults.

alpha centauri

She said Islam belongs to Germany. We have a lot of people of Turkish descendant here and they are Muslims. She copies the programm of the left parties. For example the nuclear phase out plan of the Green party so they dont lose votes. And because she was the most conservative party also the conservative vote her. Now it is more difficult because there are one-two more right party. One right party are the liberals. They support the rich and globalism.

I think you can compare her to Arnold Schwarzenegger who won for the Republican Party in Carlifornia.

I think the Green party (one of the left parties) will soon diminish. They are totally crazy. There was a mass raping in Cologne. Some refugees raped women on silvester 2016. They did not detect the most perpetrators. In 2017, as the police controlled the people who fit the profil of the rapists (north african looking, Muslims), one of the Green party said the police was racist because they dont controlled Caucasians.

But if you are that political correct you should also say it was sexist because they didnt control women. It could also be that women want revenge the last year and rape the males this year. If you want to detect criminals you have to search for the profil.

The rapists were not those refugees from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan that are real refugees. They were mostly from countries that dont have a right of a refugee status ( North Africa). There is no real war in Africa except Lybia. And the Green party block to send illegal refugees home to Africa because they consider the countries unsafe.

But at least Merkel does a little bit. But she is the reason they come here because she made a huge media advertising together with the Green party around the world. I dont know if the advertising was unwittingly or not but a lot of African want to go to Germany now.

Now Muslims have a bad reputation since the refugee crisis. I think they want to create a civil war in Europe. Muslims against the rest or refugees against the rest (that would mean without Turkish Muslim people). Erdogan (president of Turkey) is also no help with his racist and xenophobic attitudes in this crisis.

Last edited: