Schematic T.E.C. Time Travel Unit

tuvok50

Ive built 2 so far so testing ill do when i get to it as i want to make a smaller one compact one but the second prototype i switched it on for a basic test and the clear blue led was flashing at a low frequency great that's what the circuit is a very low frequency oscillator i dident adjust the dials to see if the frequency of the led goes up or down yet so ill do some measurements latter . is the yellow led listed in the schematic parts important to use or would any color do i think this circuitry could be used for a bajak capacitor to
I also built two of these units. The second one was so powerful that you could hear the frequencies it put out on every TV and radio in the house, it would also mess up the TV screen.

steven chiverton

tuvok built 2 also and the second one interfeares with tvs etc sounds like he upgraded the design and maybe used a stepup transformer in reverse mode rarther than the audio transformer did he

steven chiverton

Ive done a test of my tec unit and the results are confusing now my one i used a red led today if fire it up and the red led stays lit and when i turn the frequency dial up the led gets a bit more bright as i tuned the dial up to just before full , the other tec unit i made i used a blue led and it blinks slowly on and off and the blink rate increases when i turn the frequency up more this was good but why wont it do it with the tec with the red led and the last tec i made the blue led is staying on all the time no matter how much i adjust the frequency and voltage dials ive tested the 2n222a transistor and its ok but why did the blue led blink rate increase and decrease with the frequency adjustments and not with the red and now blue so to try put it simpler the tec unit seems to have a mind of its own if the led do- sent stay lit all the time and only gain a tiny bit brightness at the dials end and then the led on another will blink slowly and increase when the dial is turned up as for the chukra plates theres nothing coming out of it not even i tiny surge of electricity that i could feel

Lumbergooz

@tuvok50 : brother ur comment is great..I looked for audio output transformer... it s overpriced, shops saying its a rare item..while PA speakers attached to a transformer are in dozens at junkyard..God bless you man..

steven chiverton

@tuvok50 : brother ur comment is great..I looked for audio output transformer... it s overpriced, shops saying its a rare item..while PA speakers attached to a transformer are in dozens at junkyard..God bless you man..
so ive sent a tec off to a friend in Victoria Australia and that has the blue led in it and its flash rate is adjustable from very low to fast i now think the reason why this acts the way it dose and not mine with the red led in it could be because i used a 100uf low esr capcitor in the one that flashes its blue led on and off from very low to fast as mine hasent got the 100uf low esr so ill chnage it to one and see if it makes any difference then

steven chiverton

i now have an adjustable output voltage through the 5k potentiometer now due to a track not conducting so i resolderd it and its fixed now, as for the blinking led this may of been a soldered time coil to the socket plug was-ent conducting right as the led seems to blink only if its soldered jiont is not right and even the output voltage i can easily feel starts flowing when i slightly bend that soldered joint in the time coil plug so somewhere its not conducting right so i may replace that plug , now i can retests it again tonight

tuvok50

so ive sent a tec off to a friend in Victoria Australia and that has the blue led in it and its flash rate is adjustable from very low to fast i now think the reason why this acts the way it dose and not mine with the red led in it could be because i used a 100uf low esr capcitor in the one that flashes its blue led on and off from very low to fast as mine hasent got the 100uf low esr so ill chnage it to one and see if it makes any difference then
Steve, I was just going to suggest you put a larger cap. in the malfunctioning TTU, but it looks like you've figured that out already!

steven chiverton

Steve, I was just going to suggest you put a larger cap. in the malfunctioning TTU, but it looks like you've figured that out already!
just a track not conducting so i resolderd it and replaced the normal 100uf capacitor for a low esr type as for larger capacitor do you refer to the value like higher than 100uf or the size