Schematic T.E.C. Time Travel Unit

tuvok50

so ive sent a tec off to a friend in Victoria Australia and that has the blue led in it and its flash rate is adjustable from very low to fast i now think the reason why this acts the way it dose and not mine with the red led in it could be because i used a 100uf low esr capcitor in the one that flashes its blue led on and off from very low to fast as mine hasent got the 100uf low esr so ill chnage it to one and see if it makes any difference then
Steve, I was just going to suggest you put a larger cap. in the malfunctioning TTU, but it looks like you've figured that out already!
just a track not conducting so i resolderd it and replaced the normal 100uf capacitor for a low esr type as for larger capacitor do you refer to the value like higher than 100uf or the size
I thought you had a different sized cap in it, but it looks like you've solved the problem, so does the LED blink faster and slower when you turn the frequency pot?

steven chiverton

Steve, I was just going to suggest you put a larger cap. in the malfunctioning TTU, but it looks like you've figured that out already!
just a track not conducting so i resolderd it and replaced the normal 100uf capacitor for a low esr type as for larger capacitor do you refer to the value like higher than 100uf or the size
I thought you had a different sized cap in it, but it looks like you've solved the problem, so does the LED blink faster and slower when you turn the frequency pot?
fast and when i turn voltage up it gets brighter at the end of the dial or near it at lowest led somtimes can be seen flickering

Lumbergooz

I am waiting for my frequency meter to come from Ebay, then I will tune it to exactly 7.8 hz. will also put the quartz with its caduceus coil somewhere in the circuit....in the meantime, im gona use some android application to measure approx output.

steven chiverton

I am waiting for my frequency meter to come from Ebay, then I will tune it to exactly 7.8 hz. will also put the quartz with its caduceus coil somewhere in the circuit....in the meantime, im gona use some android application to measure approx output.
Ive got frequency meters to last night i tested the tec unit again and i couldn't go to sleep in order to get near the alpha state due to the bright blue led lighting up my room and i dident follow the correct procedure and used the pendulum in tuning it or programing it but anyhow the frequencies output from the chukra plates covered better ranges than an electronics parasite zapper dose which i have a box full of them i built over the years and it must of killed so many bugs in my body it kept me up 4 times running to the toilet during the early hours of the morning and i had plenty gas from the experience to and it made me loose weight overnight wow that was fast and i dreamed better new ones and felt better to so ill do more tests yet, no time travel yet nor obe yet till i get it right

tuvok50

Ive got frequency meters to last night i tested the tec unit again and i couldn't go to sleep in order to get near the alpha state due to the bright blue led lighting up my room and i dident follow the correct procedure and used the pendulum in tuning it or programing it but anyhow the frequencies output from the chukra plates covered better ranges than an electronics parasite zapper dose which i have a box full of them i built over the years and it must of killed so many bugs in my body it kept me up 4 times running to the toilet during the early hours of the morning and i had plenty gas from the experience to and it made me loose weight overnight wow that was fast and i dreamed better new ones and felt better to so ill do more tests yet, no time travel yet nor obe yet till i get it right
Sounds like you have a "Hulda Clark" device.

steven chiverton

the led blinks slower and at various speeds when i adjust the pots but only whe ive got 2 jumper leads running from each chuckra plate and conected to multimeter leads set to measure the ac output from the audio transformer so without the leads its just different so i think whether the led blinks or not may depend on the resistance in the outputs

steven chiverton

no luck yet and i dident use the pedulum yet as i cant even get it swinging and now my led is starting to flicker and flash something is making it do it at the last moment but nothing else yet to report except a white flash when i got out of bed i saw out the corner of me left eye, and i still cant sleep with the time coil on my head if that's important in any way

Lumbergooz

no luck yet and i dident use the pedulum yet as i cant even get it swinging and now my led is starting to flicker and flash something is making it do it at the last moment but nothing else yet to report except a white flash when i got out of bed i saw out the corner of me left eye, and i still cant sleep with the time coil on my head if that's important in any way
I guess if one sleeps on his back will get problems keeping the coil on his head and the terminals from back of the neck running wires under your back to the instrument..I am planning to embody that joint with some soft pouch..perhaps the experienced members here throw some advice.

TimeFlipper

The White flashes could be caused by a detached retina in your eye, have a chat with your doctor mate...Try replacing the LED with a new one and see what happens...Time coils are not meant to be placed on your head ::LOL::mad-science-world-hunger-cures-for-cancer-renewable-energyno-demotivational-posters-1399318529.jpg :LOL:

Last edited: