Tachyon Engines and Germanium

TimeFlipper

I think i got one thing right about J.A. that was when he mentioned the tach engine...I believe he meant Tachyon Engine..
In the Metaphysical world a Tachyon is a faster than light particle and Preston Nichols mentioned in one of his books that, Germanium contains lots of these particles, and that there was a particular UFO that was having problems with its own Tachyon Engine which contained large amounts of "Germanium Diodes"

The Aliens from that UFO explained how we could manufacture Germanium Diodes to help them repair their engine, and also how we could benefit from using Germanium to produce transistors(now called microchips) which used Germanium at that time and NOT silicon, which we now use

Interestingly about 15years ago, Germanium was incorporated into transistors with Silicon, which brought about a better microchip...I`ll come to my point now, if Germanium does contain lots of Tachyons, how can we formulate an engine around them?
I look forward to the input of my 2 Paranormalis friends, Einstein and Martian to start us off, unless Admin prefers us starting a new thread for a conversation on this subject??

Germanium Diodes can be bought easily today and they are relatively cheap, i have 24 of them..

TimeFlipper

Hey, thought I'd move this subject to it's own thread.. :)
Thank you Poison, however you got the title wrong lol..
It should read Tachyon Engines and Germanium...NOT Geranium which is a flower..Is that ok Poison flower?? lol :D