Take your time and heed my message.

Truth Teller

Hello . I believe this is the first time for you people to meet me . But believe me . I have met you all numerous time . Yes . Enough about it . I come from the same timeline as John Titor . The year 2045 . He was tasked to retrieve the IBM5100 and passed it on to someone , but somehow he stops at the year 2000 and to make matter worse , he interacted with his 3 years old self . Thus creating a time paradox where , Titor were never been to the year 1975 and never retrieve the IBM5100 . And also changing the future . His last message , proved to us that he failed in the mission that he was tasked to do .

Sanyam Deshi

Didn't John say something like he might not return to the same future because there's a good chance he might change the past enough for it to butterfly? Whether or not John Titor is real, your message contradicts with what he said and what people from his time would have expected to happen.

Truth Teller

I don't blame you for not believing . Its a human nature to be suspicious . No I'm not going to preach about doom and gloom . If I reveal the disaster that will happen , it will change the future entirely . So I decided for the good of this timeline , I would not give hint .

Truth Teller

Didn't John say something like he might not return to the same future because there's a good chance he might change the past enough for it to butterfly? Whether or not John Titor is real, your message contradicts with what he said and what people from his time would have expected to happen.
Like I said . It's true that the future would change , and it just happen right now . I'am here to find him and I believe that he is not missing or dissappear . He simply went into hiding .

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
English isn't your native tongue, I see. What language do you speak, Truth Teller, and what truth are you wanting to share with us?

Sanyam Deshi

I thought timelines were more strict than just jumping into one, pulling out someone, and being able to return to your own timeline safely. Oh well, I guess I'm not up to date with this new trendy form of time travel.

Leslie

Einstein, you crack me up!

Welcome Truth Teller...TT...I think you're a little late with this stuff. You would have been more believable if you showed up maybe 10 or 11 years ago. Why don't you go back to that time?