Take your time and heed my message.

Truth Teller

Did you ever meet John Titor Himself?

What can you tell us about your mission? Did you succeed?
I do have met John Titor . And no . I didn't achieve yet on what I was doing . My mission is to find John Titor . I believe he was last seen on the year 2001 .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you tell us more about your journey? What years did you visit, how long have you been here and now?

titorite

Hello . I believe this is the first time for you people to meet me . But believe me . I have met you all numerous time . Yes . Enough about it . I come from the same timeline as John Titor . The year 2045 . He was tasked to retrieve the IBM5100 and passed it on to someone , but somehow he stops at the year 2000 and to make matter worse , he interacted with his 3 years old self . Thus creating a time paradox where , Titor were never been to the year 1975 and never retrieve the IBM5100 . And also changing the future . His last message , proved to us that he failed in the mission that he was tasked to do .

You should get to know the story better before you start attempting to ride the coat tails of said story.

Titor traveled back in time in that hot little red sportser. To the year 1975. To retrieve a certain kind of computer but only after some modifications involving him and his grand pa. Taking the modified computer back to his time Titor hopes to bring them a legacy fix/patch to the unix 2038 bug.

While in 1975 something compelled titor to travel forward to visit 1999/2000. I personally think it was his grand pa that insisted he visit that point in time to see the results of his interactions and what effect they may have on Titors parents, but that is only my speculation. At any rate when it was all said and done he explained how he would travel back to a nearly identical timeline (with in .02 percent divergence) by going in reverse and then heading forward.

Titor also explained in his story that thier is no paradox just infinite world lines. Although you can travel to different times and spaces on worldlines the actions on one world line only effects that worldline and not other worldlines, Every universe is only affecting itself thus negating any possibility of paradox.

Sanyam Deshi

Hello . I believe this is the first time for you people to meet me . But believe me . I have met you all numerous time . Yes . Enough about it . I come from the same timeline as John Titor . The year 2045 . He was tasked to retrieve the IBM5100 and passed it on to someone , but somehow he stops at the year 2000 and to make matter worse , he interacted with his 3 years old self . Thus creating a time paradox where , Titor were never been to the year 1975 and never retrieve the IBM5100 . And also changing the future . His last message , proved to us that he failed in the mission that he was tasked to do .

You should get to know the story better before you start attempting to ride the coat tails of said story.

Titor traveled back in time in that hot little red sportser. To the year 1975. To retrieve a certain kind of computer but only after some modifications involving him and his grand pa. Taking the modified computer back to his time Titor hopes to bring them a legacy fix/patch to the unix 2038 bug.

While in 1975 something compelled titor to travel forward to visit 1999/2000. I personally think it was his grand pa that insisted he visit that point in time to see the results of his interactions and what effect they may have on Titors parents, but that is only my speculation. At any rate when it was all said and done he explained how he would travel back to a nearly identical timeline (with in .02 percent divergence) by going in reverse and then heading forward.

Titor also explained in his story that thier is no paradox just infinite world lines. Although you can travel to different times and spaces on worldlines the actions on one world line only effects that worldline and not other worldlines, Every universe is only affecting itself thus negating any possibility of paradox.
You said it better than I did.

Truth Teller

:) Its hard to make people believe but that is not the reason why I come to this timeline . I have mission and I must completed it before 17 February .

Sanyam Deshi

:) Its hard to make people believe but that is not the reason why I come to this timeline . I have mission and I must completed it before 17 February .
It's not about "making" people believe. If the story you present makes logical sense, even from a theoretical standpoint, people will be willing to listen. As titorite has pointed out, much of what you have told us contradicts almost everything Titor said about how time travel works.

RHYS

Howdy TT! Prior to Feb 17, 2015, could you possibly pop in on Queen Elizabeth I over in Tudor England and provide some knowledge as to if she regularly utilized a "Groom of the Stool" in her entourage? The answer to this question could alter multiple time/worldlines...... *yawn* does it get any more pertinent than this?

Grace Gibson

Hello,
I would like to begin by saying I am not a skeptic. I simply want to ask you a few things about yourself.
For instance, what method did you use in order to get here? Is it the same as Titor's, or have you perfected the machine in you time?

Croattoan27

Sorry if I ask. I am just wondering how you could have any knowledge of John Titor not being able to retrieve the IBM5100, if the event could never possibly happen due to him creating a paradox in which said event did not take place?