Take your time and heed my message.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Didn't John say something like he might not return to the same future because there's a good chance he might change the past enough for it to butterfly? Whether or not John Titor is real, your message contradicts with what he said and what people from his time would have expected to happen.
Like I said . It's true that the future would change , and it just happen right now . I'am here to find him and I believe that he is not missing or dissappear . He simply went into hiding .

What is your native language, out of curiosity?

Harte

Didn't John say something like he might not return to the same future because there's a good chance he might change the past enough for it to butterfly? Whether or not John Titor is real, your message contradicts with what he said and what people from his time would have expected to happen.
Like I said . It's true that the future would change , and it just happen right now . I'am here to find him and I believe that he is not missing or dissappear . He simply went into hiding .

What is your native language, out of curiosity?
Offhand, I'd say it appears to be Gobbledygookese.

Harte

J.A.

John T., what on Earth is his real name? The man himself admitted to being a liar, & he most certainly doesn't convince me that I can claim to believe in his bedtime story, best wishes, J.A., Rhys, is your 1st name Cian, & why would he hide from us?

Last edited: