Tech savvy gurus

Justinian

Those of you that are pretty good at making nice signature blocks with the pictures and stuff... might be helpful if you'd make a little how to... Just sayin. hint hint.

BlastTyrant

And seeing is NUM REMOVED THE BLOGS i can't make a blog on it.............jerk........lol

But a quick explanation is If you go to the Top of the webpage and click on your name, then go down to Signature, and in this block you'll see a Image option . "See imagine in post"

Capture.PNG

Here is where it gets tricky you will need to

A. Choose a picture and size it to fit how you want. - I used irfanview personally.
B. Upload it to a website to past the URL - imgur: the simple image sharer - This is the easiest.
Once those 2 steps are done, simply click on the image option in your Signature and upload. Tada you got a pic!

It takes a little trial and error to get it the size you want, but not to horribly difficult!

Obviously if you have photoshop skills you can do what ever image you please and custom it how you please, mine is a image i found online and re-sized it to fit in my signature block.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
BT does it the right way.

I'd add that I personally prefer signature with images that are not too high. 150px high and less is about fine. When the images get too big, it clutters up forum discussions. That's a personal preference. Just my 2¢.

And yeah, it could have been an interesting idea for a blog post! LOL But a forum thread is more prone to discussion and a better way to gather feedback and ideas, compared to a blog post. :p

PS. Moved this thread to the site discussion section.