Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?

Krish

jcolanzi

How much distance the telepathy goes?..if you have a good one...connecting to another good one...few feet, few miles, few million miles...or outside our dimension?

jcolanzi

Read Thoughts Through Space: A Remarkable Adventure in the Realm of Mind (Studies in Consciousness). Everything was documented when Harold Sherman in New York was making telepathic contact with Sir Hubert Wilkins in Alaska.

Also read about Astronaut Edgar Mitchel's telepathic contact with individuals on Earth during his Apollo 14 mission.

jcolanzi

I don't know about most of the stories, but I have had encounters with one of the types of shadow people called the Hat Man. He never talked or looked at me, he'd just walk through the room. He stopped appearing after I moved.

Thoth93

I found that if you have problems with shadow people leave the TV on it for some reason disrupts the ability to manifest in your living space.

Thoth93

You need the old school tv sets. Microwave oven does it too but you obviously can't run the microwave all the time. Things that cause radiation of some kind. I personally don't use the flat screen TVs I feel strange when watching them for too long. It messes with my psychic abilities and it seems like there is more information attempting to covertly make it's way into my brain almost like there is another layer of information hidden in the transmission. Similar I think to subliminal programs.