Telepathy works but where is scientific evidence?

Krish

Try getting Crystals...Big size...that interfere with whatever energy they have...could try...it works for low level Spirits too...

Thoth93

Shadow people are a bit of another creature so not all the things that work for spirits work on shadow people.

Xerross

I don't know about most of the stories, but I have had encounters with one of the types of shadow people called the Hat Man. He never talked or looked at me, he'd just walk through the room. He stopped appearing after I moved.

Oh yeah hatman, you know recently during one of the occult rituals I did I tried to find out more about this entity since it seemed kind of interesting. According to what I got back, the hatman actually isn't as much of a bigshot as it would like you to think, it's mostly just intmidating, though it can be dangerous it's not something that is super hard to deal with imo. But then again I said the same thing about the worm entity that possessed that one guy I helped out, so who knows maybe hat man could trash your average joe even if it wouldnt be much of anissue for me to deal with.

Anyway in terms of telepathy this is something I regularly experience when I go deep into some rituals, everyone in the room reads each others minds. First time I did this I was not ready, my teacher found out all the weird shit about me that I don't tell people because he read my mind.

Velotak

I've experienced telepathy many times during my rituals, and so have other attendees. From hearing people speak their thoughts without them actually saying anything, to reading next movements, to influencing thoughts and emotions, and more.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Sometimes things doesn't need a scientific evidence, just ride with it. But if you are curious to know, then go with it.