Temporal Diplomacy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We often talk about time travelers visiting our era, or trying to contact us. Or the other way around, our attempts to contact time travelers, and so on.

Have you ever had any thoughts about the possibility that our world could be in contact, not by a single time traveler, but by an organization?

For example, what if the U.S. military were in contact with a military force from the distant future? Or what if NASA were in contact with an interstellar alliance of which humans are a part thousands of years in the future? That would be pretty crazy, right?

So how would organizations like the US Army, NASA, or the government handle it? We're talking about more than just messaging and communicating. This is diplomacy.

What would these organizations of the future want? What do they want to achieve? How likely are they to be against us in any way? How do you do business with a faction that is thousands of years in the future?

What do you think?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just like Earth - Some want peace. Some want resources. Some are territorial. Many won't interact with us because we are primitive (like the Star Trek Prime Directive). Some don't care and are here already. I just don't understand why it has to be so secret. If they were up front since the Roswell incident, we'd all be used to it by now.

But yes, diplomacy is or will be needed.

8thsinner

Just like Earth - Some want peace. Some want resources. Some are territorial. Many won't interact with us because we are primitive (like the Star Trek Prime Directive). Some don't care and are here already. I just don't understand why it has to be so secret. If they were up front since the Roswell incident, we'd all be used to it by now.

But yes, diplomacy is or will be needed.
Cause they got advanced technology in exchange for both silence and human trafficking permissions.

Parazite1986

I am sure that our descendants from 3000 ad were monitoring their nations and our nations through the UFO activities. I know that time I saw the ufos near the sun. Those are the important times we’re witnessing about time travelers and their et companions as they work together with our governments.