Tennessee Resident Startled by ‘Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A resident of Tennessee claims a Bigfoot made an appearance on a farm near the Smokey Mountains National Park.

file0002082031260.jpg

David Pack told Cryptozoology News that his 70-year-old friend, Lee, was in his kitchen last Wednesday when he heard some “rustling and movements” coming from the back porch.

“It was around 10 p.m. and he thought it was the wind, so he looked out from the kitchen window of his brick rancher house out into the back yard and saw that the was no wind,” said Pack.

He says his friend felt as though “someone or some thing” was watching him.

“So he went into the coat room and looked out the door onto the small concrete black porch and that’s when he saw it.”

What Lee saw, explains Pack, startled the 70 year old, prompting him to go grab a weapon.

“At first he thought it was a man, only to see the side and back of this creature as it turned and walked away down the porch and the sidewalk with its back to him. It never turned around, so he only got to see its back and side.”

The unidentified biped reportedly had long black hair on its arms and body, although, Pack continues, “it also had some brown hair. It scared Lee. He went for his pistol and sat there waiting for the Bigfoot to return.”

Pack says his friend is now in the process of installing a camera with the hope to capture a video of the alleged creature.

And his his 70 years living in the area, says Pack, his friend Lee has never seen anything like it.

“He has seen black bears on his farm before and says that this was not a bear! I don’t think Lee would be interested in an interview and will not tell you the story in his own words. This is the best of my recollection as to what he told me the next morning after the sighting,” said Pack.

In 2014, a man in Kingsport, Tennessee, requested the police assistance claiming a “Bigfoot” creature was trying to break into his Bloomingdale Road residence.

In 1996, a Washington state resident placed a 911 call stating there was “something big and black that looked like a man” staring at him in his backyard. The man also claimed his dog had recently been mysteriously killed.

The post Tennessee Resident Startled by ‘Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.