Tesla's Little Secrets

TimeFlipper

I have thought for some time that my laptop provides me with information, over and above that i have searched for...Its like it has a mind of its own sometimes...I enjoy it actually as it sends me to areas that i wouldnt have necessarily looked for :)

steven chiverton

I have thought for some time that my laptop provides me with information, over and above that i have searched for...Its like it has a mind of its own sometimes...I enjoy it actually as it sends me to areas that i wouldnt have necessarily looked for :)
i have a laptop to some buttons stuck down with blue tac because some pet lorikeet bird here we have named charlie likes to take buttons off my pc and fly off with them and i have to chase him to get the button back at times , i've had various requests from members to change there time for them and sell them a hdr and they are getting desperate by the sounds of it, they seem to be coming to me more and more especially those who have a hdr but can't master it for some reason the latest was to ask me if i can travel to another time for him and that i would be saving a life i think it was ,

TimeFlipper

Its very sad that lots of people see time-travel as the last hope of solving their problems.:(
They believe that instantly everything will be resolved, but as you and our other members on here know, this just isnt gonna happen

TimeFlipper

Self powered electronics.

:D
Its more creepy than that Paula, its as if my laptop has developed an intelligence or wotever to take me to other places that would be of further interest to me...And im not talking about the type of Algorithms that for example are used by Ebay and Amazon that offer you similar alternatives to things you have already looked at :eek:

Krish

Interesting stuff,,,some should work on it NOW

At least do a high mass gadget on top of your roof and get 13 HZ frequency based power?

50 years of OIL left on this planet (as per BP)...so, need to work on it...