Tesla's Little Secrets

ConvergancePoint

Time travel gets stuck into the minds of those who are beyond desperate, as a way to fix something that they are feeling guilty over. The science behind it becomes blurry, and no longer matters. Those desperate enough to bother researching time travel and trying to find an actual TTer, have been traumatized beyond repair. The near impossibility of the act is lost in their desperation.

It makes sense. I'm sure almost everyone has suffered a traumatic even that they would do anything to change. For the vast majority of us, we find ways to cope, to deal, but some people just fail to do so. I can't, or won't , say that TT is or isn't real or possible with current tech. That's not my place. I will say that I can understand the mind set of someone looking to go back, to fix a big f&#$ up.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Didn't I read on here that a couple of member have tried earth batteries? I keep imagining a giant earth battery, with hundreds of feet of wire, and wonder what it could pump out. That combined with the " air batterybattery circuit " wonder how much it could run?