Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Another Update:

Basically all this device is, is a mechanical oscillator. It has two orthogonal planes of rotating weights. There is a resulting rotational force on the third plane which is orthogonal to both of the other planes of rotating weights. The rotational force on the third plane changes direction usually twice during the span of the RPM range of the device. I built the device so it should peak out its RPM at around 30Hz. Also experiments show the direction of rotation reverses above a certain radius. It's like there are standing waves present on the third plane. Something is there that is being indirectly accessed by the oscillating weights on the other two orthogonal planes. Last week at a low RPM at the point just in between a directional change I measured the RPM with a photo tachometer. The speed measurement was 470 RPM. That calculates out to 7.8Hz. I would call that a Schumann resonance. I always associated that resonance with the theory that it was due to the resonant cavity of the earth and the ionosphere. Kind of strange that a mechanical oscillator would have that particular signature. Perhaps the theory is in error.

Anyway, most of the experiments are probably something that most would consider just plain boring. I looked at them as the real laws of motion. A three force interaction, with a net force occurring on each plane in 3-D space.

I have been altering the original configuration of the device by changing the phase relationships of the rotating weights. I also managed to change the rotational direction in one plane. Last week I came up with a configuration of interest.

Using a unique phase combination of the rotating weights results in a propulsion effect. One plane of the rotating weights causes a vertical up and down vibration. The second plane of rotating weights causes a horizontal vibration due to one of the rotating weights being 180 degrees out of phase. The two planes of oscillation combine to produce a propulsion effect across the surface of the table. I believe the coefficient of friction would be higher on a downward weight vibration cycle, thus nullifying any reverse movement. So motion only occurs in the upward weight vibration cycle. It's like a weight rectifier. I was able to get more thrust by advancing the phase timing on the horizontal oscillator weights to around 20 degrees before TDC. This resulted in pushing the power thrust curve to a higher point in the RPM, giving a more stable propulsion effect at the cost of using more available power.

That is my analysis so far. Not really violating any laws as we know them so far. But it introduces the concept of nullifying weight through the use of a weight oscillator to achieve the observed motion. I believe this to be a blueprint for creating linear motion. It makes me wonder if there is an electromagnetic equivalent. Also the oscillating weight is of extreme interest to me. It's like our science is completely ignoring this parallel behavior of weight to EM behavior.

Of course I see this oscillating weight also as an intriguing connection to the gravity wave A that Bob Lazar talked about. He called it accessing nuclear force. I see a similarity in mechanical force in that mechanical force is also a very short range force. Mechanical force never extends beyond the physical boundaries of a solid object.

And then another little comparison to EM phenomena is this device is basically a half wave rectifier. We have full wave electrical rectifiers. Maybe that's the next step. To make a full wave weight rectifier that causes an object to have a net negative weight.

Orpheus Rex

I really like this project. I would love to work on it myself or with you or with someone else... but that's unlikely... Anyways, what do you think would happen if multiples of the oscillator were attached together? I'm not really thinking horizontally or vertically (still sounds interesting), but more organically... say... maybe starting at right angles? Or simply create an irregular octahedral by cutting the corners off a cube version of what you've built...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I really like this project. I would love to work on it myself or with you or with someone else... but that's unlikely... Anyways, what do you think would happen if multiples of the oscillator were attached together? I'm not really thinking horizontally or vertically (still sounds interesting), but more organically... say... maybe starting at right angles? Or simply create an irregular octahedral by cutting the corners off a cube version of what you've built...

Funny you should ask. Because the behavior parallels EM behavior. This latest update shows a configuration that would mimic a half wave rectifier. Or a diode. If you stick 4 diodes together, you get a full wave rectifier. This makes me wonder if putting 4 of the motion rectifiers together would give me a full wave motion rectifier. I don't really know physically how I would connect them. And then making 3 more would be a big task. It took me a month just to make this one. And all of the knowledge I've gained from this device was unexpected.

But this mechanical model demonstrates the behavior of waves, and how to assemble them. So I now have a sort of visual knowledge on how mother nature puts waves together to produce common phenomena that we see everyday.

So it looks like I can go back and forth between EM phenomena and this device for comparisons.

I happen to have 3 identical Tesla coils. Except one of them is wound clockwise, while the other two are counter-clockwise windings. I'm interested in connecting 4 Tesla coils together in a square configuration like this mechanical oscillator. And sort of mimic the same experiments that I've done with the mechanical oscillator. I just completed winding a forth Tesla coil together today. I've never seen anyone put 4 Tesla coils together. So the results might produce something new.

I'm going to make some new electronics for the coils and synchronize the firing of the coils with the mechanical oscillator. I'm interested in seeing if there is any resonant effect between the Tesla coils and the mechanical oscillator.

Also I mentioned earlier about the parasitic oscillation in a transistor amplifier, that is similar to the magnetic field oscillations that occur when disconnecting a powered circuit. It occurred to me that a Tesla coil is the powered version of this phenomena.

I do know that a Tesla coil can be made to produce a gravity like phenomena. Check out some old videos I made showing this.

Orpheus Rex

Interesting. We are definitely thinking on the same wavelength. I mentioned cutting holes in the corners of the cubed version of the oscillator. The reason for doing so originally to insert teslacoils so that different patterns could be experimented with. Additionally, I think they could be used to vary the electromagnetic forces around the oscillators in patterns. I didn't mention it because I was thinking about other possibilities that could be used.
I have a page or two of ideas that I developed related to the oscillator.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Interesting. We are definitely thinking on the same wavelength. I mentioned cutting holes in the corners of the cubed version of the oscillator. The reason for doing so originally to insert teslacoils so that different patterns could be experimented with. Additionally, I think they could be used to vary the electromagnetic forces around the oscillators in patterns. I didn't mention it because I was thinking about other possibilities that could be used.
I have a page or two of ideas that I developed related to the oscillator.

The oscillator configuration of interest to me was when I reversed the rotation direction of the adjacent rotating shafts. The result was that the rotation direction on the third plane was all the same. No reversal was taking place. When I got to full RPM though, the rotation would slow down and then oscillate back and forth at that RPM. I don't understand that behavior at all.

Naturally I want to duplicate this configuration with the Tesla coils. My reverse wound coils would simulate a direction change. Now I have to make some electronic control to fire each adjacent coil at a 90 degree phase change in a rotation cycle. Might take me a couple of weeks to complete though.

lieghf

hey, i joined this forum specifically because of this thread

I have some ideas to add, i have been building devices in my head long enough that i think i may be crazy

what if the 2 motor sections were not linked so that the 2 motors could be driven at different speeds/frequencies, or have 2 of these devices stacked on one another with ..example.. top left motor in phase with bottom right to maintain the effect and manipulate the speeds of the 2 remaining motors.
Also i think the electromagnetic equivalent to this is something called a flux thruster atom pulser or aka rodin coil

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
hey, i joined this forum specifically because of this thread

I have some ideas to add, i have been building devices in my head long enough that i think i may be crazy

what if the 2 motor sections were not linked so that the 2 motors could be driven at different speeds/frequencies, or have 2 of these devices stacked on one another with ..example.. top left motor in phase with bottom right to maintain the effect and manipulate the speeds of the 2 remaining motors.
Also i think the electromagnetic equivalent to this is something called a flux thruster atom pulser or aka rodin coil

If you think you have an interesting idea. Build it. Initially I just copied the design I built from plans I found on the internet. There are probably thousands of other ways to assemble this device.

I just did check in on a Rodin coil. No similarity at all. The Rodin coil appears to be just an electromagnet.

Tesla made a rotating magnetic field generator which is very similar to this mechanical device. Try looking up "The Egg of Columbus" on YouTube.

The idea I am presently pursuing is to combine 4 Tesla coils in similar arrangements that I experimented with on the mechanical oscillator.

The thing I want to point out is that what we are taught in school about forces and the way they interact appears to be fabricated by an armchair physicist. The real world isn't put together that way. So that kind of screws up anything you think you know. Unless you verified it.

I like to make theories too. Mainly because that is the way my education trained me to be. It turns out that building stuff by trial and error is the faster way to go. You learn by trial and error how to achieve a goal. I don't know of anyone that has achieved a goal based on a theory. Unless the theory is comprised of facts. Which is seldom the case.

So here is my theory direction so far. I think that this mechanical oscillator is actually allowing access to the strong nuclear force. Those bands of alternating rotational direction may be a blown up amplification of the strong nuclear force. I've experimented with Tesla coils too. There appears to be a region of space close to the coil output that causes objects to stick together. I suspect these are observations indicating the amplified presence of the weak nuclear force. Do you know of anyone experimenting with interactions between the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force? There is no documentation in any textbook on how to access either of those forces. Yet both these machines were built by Tesla. Over a 100 years ago. Did Tesla experiment with resonance between these two types of nuclear force? Both of these devices were present on the Eldridge.

Oh, one more thing. All my theories usually wind up in the trash can. But the trial and error stuff has produced some interesting and valuable knowledge. And now I'm going to put something together using real facts instead of theories. It will be interesting to see what kind of facts come out.

lieghf

i really envy the effort you are putting into this, and i dont want to seem like a know it all because i am obviously not currently building this...although i want to and may.
When you mentioned that you wondered if there was an electromagnetic equivalent to the zero time generator i found an animation on youtube that when spun produced the outline of the current flow in a rodin coil (electromagnet) , a rodin electromagnet is wound in an odd pattern, not like a standard torroid, it produces some odd effects, there is alot of crack pottery around this thing, dont think im tring to imply it is more than it is, its simply an electromagnet that has a current flow in the same pattern as the zero time generator if allowed to spin, not trying to prove anything here, i just think if there is anybody that may be able to bring these odd sciences together in a single project....and actually build it if it makes sense, its probably you.

lieghf

there was also a university in the usa that levitated a living frog in one, ill dig it up if you are curious....not the frog...the article :)