Texas Town Kills Two Year Old Because Parents Smoked Pot

Samstwitch

Texas Town Kills Two Year Old Because Parents Smoked Pot

Infowars.com
August 6, 2013

The Texas division of Child Protective Services may be ultimately to blame for a child’s death this past week after the child was taken from her parents because they smoked pot and put in foster care with the woman that would eventually end up killing her.

Round Rock, Texas resident Joshua Hill received an urgent call last Monday, July 29 requesting he rush to the Scott and White Children’s Emergency Hospital in Temple, about an hour north of Round Rock. Hill was only told it concerned his daughter, and was kept in the dark as to exactly what to expect.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Misleading title is misleading.

Samstwitch

Misleading title is misleading.

I don't think it's misleading. Texas authorities took the child because her parents smoked pot (which is no reason to take a child from the home), and now she's dead. CPS takes children from parents on bogus charges and sells them off for $$. It's a racket that's been going on for years! The Foster Care that they are subjected to in between, in Foster Care, is abusive. Listen to what Alex Jones has to say about it on Youtube. I totally agree with him.

I know this happens, because it happened to my niece when she was 3-years-old. She was a beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed baby. CPS stole her from her grandma (my Mama, who had raised her from birth) for no reason at all, and placed into a Foster Home while her parents were wrongfully stripped of their rights, and then she was adopted out. Everything that happened was illegal. I was involved in the legal proceedings to stop the adoption based on the illegal actions of the CPS and the courts, but the courts were so corrupt, they used underhanded tactics (such as delaying Court Transcripts that were needed in the Appeal trial), and did whatever they wanted until she was adopted out.

When my niece was 12-years-old she found out the name of her Grandma that she had been stolen from...and she ran away from her adopted parents, and returned to our family. It's a long sordid story. This is the short version.

Point is, this stuff happens!

*Trivia: My Mama practically had a nervous breakdown after her grandchild, Christina, was stolen from her by CPS and adopted out. The only thing that gave Mama hope was my psychic prediction that when Christina was 12-years-old, she would come looking for Mama and find her. That's exactly what happened. Christina was so traumatized from being ripped apart from my Mama and the family (at 3-years-old), that she never bonded with her adopted parents. That's why she came back to us.

Later, after we met Christina's adopted parents, they admitted they paid big $$ to get her.

Last edited:

TimeTravel_00

These problems are correctable. We do not have to keep living with these mistakes. Soon enough, we will have time to fix this.

Jeremiah

Frigging politics. Is there no end to the corruption of men?!
(This is not a sexist comment, I mean man as a species)

Samstwitch

Child Killed Because Parents Smoked Pot Handed Over to Convicted Pot Dealer

The investigation into the tragic case of two-year-old Alexandria Hill, the toddler that recently died while in foster care, has taken a provocative turn which lays additional blame for her death at the feet of the Texas Mentor program and Texas Child Protective Services.

A CPS caseworker originally determined Alexandria needed to be removed from her parents’ custody due to her mother’s medical condition and their “actively engaging in illegal drug use around their child.” The illegal drug in question was marijuana.

“Mr. Hill admitted to smoking marijuana in the house when his daughter has been upstairs sleeping,” the caseworker representing the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services noted in court records obtained by Infowars.

In an ironic twist, an investigation into Alexandria’s foster parents by
KVUE News found that the foster father with whom Alexandria was placed in late 2012 not only likely used marijuana, but was also convicted of selling it – twice.

“Clemon Small is not charged in the death of 2 year old Alexandria Hill, but he has a criminal history that includes multiple marijuana drug charges and suspended driver’s licenses,” a report from KRXT states.

According to KVUE, Clemon was charged in 1989 and again in 1990 for “delivery of marijuana,” a crime which carries varying jail time depending on the amount of marijuana being delivered.
The foster father’s criminal background apparently did not bar his home from the Texas Mentor program’s potential foster parent roster.

“Despite the background,” KRXT wrote, “the Department of Family and Protective Services said minor drug charges 10 years old or older do not disqualify potential foster parents.”

This latest revelation adds an additional layer of culpability to the program that was in charge of vetting the foster parents, the Texas MENTOR program, as well as the legislative body which originally determined that living with her biological parents posed serious safety concerns.

It also doesn’t help that the mentor program’s standards are so low, according to its website, that “Just about anyone” can be a mentor.

Alexandria’s case should serve as a warning to parents who smoke marijuana that the state can use the non-violent and relatively harmless recreational activity as an excuse to confiscate children, placing them in facilities usually run for profit. (Continued)

CLICK ME to see News Video and read Full Article