Texas UFO “Cube”

Poison Pen

After doing a little digging I found something interesting about the producer of that video. Tyler Glockner (SecureTeam 10) the video producer is apparently in it for the money and is a known UFO hoax video producer....You can check out this on Reality Uncovered:

Reality Uncovered Forums • View topic - "Secureteam10," prolific producer of YT UFO hoaxes for $$$

The link below shows his U Tube stats:

secureteam10 YouTube Stats, Channel Statistics - Socialblade.com

It does not pay to accept this stuff at face value there are a lot of hoaxers and pranksters in Ufology thus the bad rep Ufology has gotten and the Roswell Slides Saga back in May did not help the cause either. This is all over the place except where it counts. I checked MUFON and its not there:

Welcome to MUFON - Recent UFO Sightings | Alien Encounters | MUFON.com

Also looked at UFO Evidence and nothing there about it:

UFO EVIDENCE - Scientific Study of the UFO Phenomenon

This from the UFO Research Network:

How To Identify A UFO Hoax | UFO Research Network

Project Blue Book recorded 12,618 sightings, of those only 701 remain unidentified. The Project was located at Wright Paterson AFB near Dayton Ohio between 1947-1969.

Money is the root of all evil and the reason a lot of these people come out of the woodwork with more than sensational claims that most times cannot be independently verified.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It does not pay to accept this stuff at face value there are a lot of hoaxers and pranksters in Ufology thus the bad rep Ufology has gotten and the Roswell Slides Saga back in May did not help the cause either. This is all over the place except where it counts. I checked MUFON and its not there:

I agree. I'm sure there are real photos out there, but they are rare. Hoaxes ruin it for the real thing, too. Sigh.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I guess UFO videos/pictures are a "believe it or not" kind of thing... :) I could see what I believe to be a UFO, take my phone out and record it, but post it on here and get people telling me it's a hoax, or a bird, insect; etc...

Poison Pen

I guess UFO videos/pictures are a "believe it or not" kind of thing... :) I could see what I believe to be a UFO, take my phone out and record it, but post it on here and get people telling me it's a hoax, or a bird, insect; etc...

Ever heard the old saying "Cry wolf enough times and people will start to ignore you." Well thats the case here. The fraudsters, hoaxers and money grubbing crooks have turned Ufology into a circus of enormous proportions and it keeps getting bigger by the day. Thats said it is only a select few and most are serious researchers but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bushel........Sorry no pun intended.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Ever heard the old saying "Cry wolf enough times and people will start to ignore you." Well thats the case here. The fraudsters, hoaxers and money grubbing crooks have turned Ufology into a circus of enormous proportions and it keeps getting bigger by the day. Thats said it is only a select few and most are serious researchers but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bushel........Sorry no pun intended.
If that were 100% true, we wouldn't have places like Paranormalis to discuss things like photos of UFOs... ;)

I know what everyone's saying though.. With all the hoaxes, it's harder to distinguish the real from the BS...

Poison Pen

If that were 100% true, we wouldn't have places like Paranormalis to discuss things like photos of UFOs... ;)

I know what everyone's saying though.. With all the hoaxes, it's harder to distinguish the real from the BS...

I don't have to be a chef to know what the soup taste like. In other words Paranormalis would get along fine without the UFO BS but its here because it adds another dimension to the forum. What I was essentially getting at was that Ufology in general as lost a lot of credibility in the last years and most look at it as a joke and not something to be taken seriously. I believe there are videos and photographs of objects that cannot be explained with reasonable certianty. But as I also said somewhere else on the forum I don't take this stuff at face value.