Texas Woman: I Saw a Dragon-Like Creature in the River

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
HOUSTON — A Texas resident says she saw a dragon-like being in the Sabine River.

The woman and her husband were reportedly fishing from a boat when she encountered the creature swimming by her side.

“My husband and i stayed at a beach house near Sabine,” the woman, a 46-year-old administrator for a rural real state lender, told Cryptozoology News Saturday.

“He wanted to fish brackish water. I remember us, being in our little flat bottom aluminum boat scooting across the water with a bunch of big ships docked up. This is where I saw this thing,” she added about the alleged 1999 encounter.

According to the woman, the sighting only lasted “a few seconds”, but she was able to spot some of the physical features of the creature. A long, spiky tail the size of a “tree trunk diameter” had come out of the water.

“It had a single row of spiny, spike things that went along the whole length of the tail. When I saw it, I immediately thought of an image of a dragon tail, like a dinosaur,” she explained. “I saw two humps of the tail moving in and out of the water as it slowly went under the water. It made very little splash… imagine how a snake’s tail slithers sideways –horizontally- on land. What I saw was similar to that but was vertical. I did not see its head

The real state lender says she was so worried about being harmed by the unknown animal that she asked her husband to go back to the beach house.

“But I didn’t tell my husband why. I was pregnant at the time and it scared me so bad that if I had told him, he would have turned the boat around to go find it, and I didn’t want him to do that. What ever it was, was much larger than us and the boat.”

And the secret was well kept, not only from her husband but from everybody else, for 16 years.

“Until I told you I had never told anyone. I knew no one would believe me anyway,” she confessed, adding that she was afraid people would think she “was a nut”.

But she says that, regardless of the fears of societal ridicule, she is sure about what she saw that day.

“I didn’t need anyone’s approval. No, it was not an alligator gar! I am a country girl and know the difference. It is hard to put into words what I saw, but quite honestly, at the moment I saw this thing I became a believer of sea monsters. What inspired me to tell my story was a TV show I was watching. It was about Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. As I watched the show, I remembered back when I saw that thing… I don’t even know what to call it. I really got to thinking about it. Google wasn’t as big or as accessible back then and I had never Googled it. I decided I would check it out to see if there was another story like mine, then the Native American story came up.”

Last February, a woman from Hardin County told Cryptozoology News about the encounter with a similar creature that her grandparents had purportedly experienced while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas. The report also included 20 additional families that were witnesses to this alleged reptilian sighting. The being was described as something that “looked like a dragon”. The animal had reportedly come out of the water, scaring the horses that were traveling with the families.

A 510-mile long body of flowing water, the Sabine River began serving as a ferry highway in 1794. In 2010, the tanker Eagle Otome spilled 450,000 gallons of crude oil over its waters, resulting in the death of thousands of animals endemic to the area.

The post Texas Woman: I Saw a Dragon-Like Creature in the River appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Derrick C.

HOUSTON — A Texas resident says she saw a dragon-like being in the Sabine River.

The woman and her husband were reportedly fishing from a boat when she encountered the creature swimming by her side.

“My husband and i stayed at a beach house near Sabine,” the woman, a 46-year-old administrator for a rural real state lender, told Cryptozoology News Saturday.

“He wanted to fish brackish water. I remember us, being in our little flat bottom aluminum boat scooting across the water with a bunch of big ships docked up. This is where I saw this thing,” she added about the alleged 1999 encounter.

According to the woman, the sighting only lasted “a few seconds”, but she was able to spot some of the physical features of the creature. A long, spiky tail the size of a “tree trunk diameter” had come out of the water.

“It had a single row of spiny, spike things that went along the whole length of the tail. When I saw it, I immediately thought of an image of a dragon tail, like a dinosaur,” she explained. “I saw two humps of the tail moving in and out of the water as it slowly went under the water. It made very little splash… imagine how a snake’s tail slithers sideways –horizontally- on land. What I saw was similar to that but was vertical. I did not see its head

The real state lender says she was so worried about being harmed by the unknown animal that she asked her husband to go back to the beach house.

“But I didn’t tell my husband why. I was pregnant at the time and it scared me so bad that if I had told him, he would have turned the boat around to go find it, and I didn’t want him to do that. What ever it was, was much larger than us and the boat.”

And the secret was well kept, not only from her husband but from everybody else, for 16 years.

“Until I told you I had never told anyone. I knew no one would believe me anyway,” she confessed, adding that she was afraid people would think she “was a nut”.

But she says that, regardless of the fears of societal ridicule, she is sure about what she saw that day.

“I didn’t need anyone’s approval. No, it was not an alligator gar! I am a country girl and know the difference. It is hard to put into words what I saw, but quite honestly, at the moment I saw this thing I became a believer of sea monsters. What inspired me to tell my story was a TV show I was watching. It was about Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. As I watched the show, I remembered back when I saw that thing… I don’t even know what to call it. I really got to thinking about it. Google wasn’t as big or as accessible back then and I had never Googled it. I decided I would check it out to see if there was another story like mine, then the Native American story came up.”

Last February, a woman from Hardin County told Cryptozoology News about the encounter with a similar creature that her grandparents had purportedly experienced while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas. The report also included 20 additional families that were witnesses to this alleged reptilian sighting. The being was described as something that “looked like a dragon”. The animal had reportedly come out of the water, scaring the horses that were traveling with the families.

A 510-mile long body of flowing water, the Sabine River began serving as a ferry highway in 1794. In 2010, the tanker Eagle Otome spilled 450,000 gallons of crude oil over its waters, resulting in the death of thousands of animals endemic to the area.

The post Texas Woman: I Saw a Dragon-Like Creature in the River appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

there have been alot of dragonlike creature sightings lately maybe science needs to look and realize dragons do exist and we have been oblivous to them till now