Thank you, I found a 1999 Gibbs HDR!

correction123

Just last night I was wondering if anyone would answer my request for an older HDR that was not tampered with. A friend of mine from another state called me last night and I just happened to mention to him that I was putting out the word about paying someone for a 2007 model HDR by Gibbs. He started to chuckle, he said, remember we talked about my HDR a few years back! That same night he told me I visited him on a out of body excursion so he asked me, "buff" do you want to see the cool stuff I have and he told me I just looked directly into his eyes and said, "No" I am just interested in your HDR ! I told him I just didn't remember.

He told me well I just happen to have what your looking for. I purchased the Gibbs HDR back in 1999 and I used it only for Astral Time Traveling ! But as time went on I was exploring other venues of dimensional aspects and there it sat in my closet all these years not being used! And now my friend it's yours for the asking. He told me, if anyone can make this time travel happen it's definitely you! Just promise you will keep me in the loop as of what is going on from time to time. Here the answer was right under my nose so to speak and I completely forgot he had an HDR, I remember asking him years ago about it!

It seems when it's meant to be, the answer will be pretty much under our noses for us to discover or find. Now the next step; once I receive his unit this week I will be to conduct a series of time travel protocols that I was unable to accomplish due to my blockage and hangup about the newer HDR. Plus the issues I faced during the past 3 years of my life. It's like I am getting a second chance at using for the first time Gibbs 1st generation device. If you remember I told you all I had the 2007 HDR about 13 years ago in the month of November back then. This device, the Gibbs 2007, that sent me to countless dimensions out of body time traveling and two physical time travel trips, of course those physical time travels were without my consent.

I am just not sure whatsoever if this first generation device that sent both Steven Gibbs and HDRkid to countless physical and astral time travels over the years what it will do for me once more. Sorry this was so long I just thought it the whole way this situation happened was very unique and somewhat noteworthy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm happy you were able to find one.

I didn't know there used to be a HDR with numbered dials. Is it precise enough so that you can pretty much replicate any given setup on the device?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please give us details of your experiences. Take notes, maybe make a video, etc.

clemtios

How do you think about time travel in 19th century? do you think it is possible? i love 19th century. this age is very beautiful and gorgeous. if possible to time travel in my life, i want go to 19th century.

correction123

Thanks to you all your replies, superhrd.blogspost.com been up for over a year and when I change the title back then, that reflected what I wanted it to as far as google was concerned, it was a brand new blog. So I had to start from scratch. Be aware I do cover holistic devices such as high end Rife devices and human body scanner. If your sick one doesn't feel like time travel or just getting out of bed. It was the HDR 14 years ago that led me into holistic health. But I do cover my current experiences with the HDR and I am trying to balance my other interests along with the HDR. My reader realizes that I am a normal person that does other things other than time traveling. Gibbs HDR my friend is sending to me is a 1999 as close as he can tell, it's around 16 years ago! He only used it several times for astral time travel and was very successful with it, but he too has other interests to pursue which is why he is sending to me to experiment with it to go back to those time portals once again.