Media Thanks for the Warning. Waco Styled Raids Begin.

Samstwitch

Welcome to Nazi America! :eek: These raids are a form of rape. The U.S. government is completely out-of-control. Americans have NO Rights. We have been stripped of our Constitutional Rights with the Patriot Act, Laws, and Executive Orders. The Patriot Act is 100% UNPATRIOTIC!

These Gestapo Government tactics are pushing Americans to join Militias and prepare for Civil War with the U.S. government.

This is another HIT for John Titor! Thanks for posting it, Leslie.

Leslie

You're welcome Sam. I actually had to stop and think before posting. I am afraid our free speech rights are going away fast when me or anyone else even considers questions like, "I wonder if our government is tracking people who repost anything that puts them in bad light?"

Did you see the part where she talks about other small business owners who were raided and now afraid to even have their names said in fear of our government? This is no laughing matter.

These unconstitutional raids are done by the IRS. The same people who are in charge of enforcing the upcoming health care bill. I expect business' like Hobby Lobby and Dominos Pizza to get raided in the coming years due to their opposition.

I'm just a simple old lady sitting down here in the south and I am scared for our country. I'm scared for you young people's future. God Bless you all!

Samstwitch

Did you see the part where she talks about other small business owners who were raided and now afraid to even have their names said in fear of our government? This is no laughing matter.

Yes, I did. I'm sure there's a LOT going on in our country that doesn't make the news, or that people are afraid to come forward, because of our Gestapo government.

I'm in constant prayer about the future with regards to my sons. I know it's going to get very bad here in the USA. I have no doubts that eventually a Civil War will break out. It's only a matter of time.

All forms of communication are monitored.