The ‘Creepy Bigfoot’ Photograph from Canada

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
In 2011, Sanel Hodzic was reportedly walking with her dog in British Columbia’s Teapot Hill hiking trail, Canada, when she came upon a primate-like creature.

Hodzic claims that as she began “changing music” in her iPhone and “not really paying attention” to her surroundings, her canine friend started barking.

“I noticed something about 50 feet ahead of me,” she said on Bigfoot Encounters. “It was in the bushes.”

The Canadian woman, who reported being “scared and frozen”, said she kept staring at the purported animal until she decided to take a picture with her iPhone 4. She added that she used a “full zoom” in order to snap a closer picture.

The creature, she said, featured a “long face and bigger forehead”, with brown hair all over its body.

“It was about 9 feet tall and looked like an ape. I believe I saw a Sasquatch.”

Cryptozoology News’ real or hoax series focus on video and photographic evidence in order to gather information from you, the reader, and together help draw a conclusion.

You can watch the video and post your thoughts, either on the YouTube comment section or on our website.

The post The ‘Creepy Bigfoot’ Photograph from Canada appeared first on Cryptozoology News.