The 40+ Club

TimeFlipper

You know you're getting old when....
1) You and your teeth don't sleep together.
2) You're asleep, but others worry that you're dead.
3) You regret all those mistakes you made resisting temptation.
4) You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.
5) Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
6) You only own cactus now, after the failed attempts to remember to water the roses.
7) You only own goldfish now. Poor, sad, dehydrated Mr. Kibbles. May he RIP.

Number 5...most definitely!

Well...sort of..
Lol!
All seven just like Dawg :D

TnWatchdog

I've noticed some tell stories, not me, that don't go anywhere...ramblings on and on. The funny thing is they have told that same story over and over the day before but don't remember, which happens in the over 40 club.

TnWatchdog

I remember my dad falling asleep while sitting in the chair after the evening meal. Weird, I thought...but I do it all the time. I don't know if it is my blood pressure medicine, becoming a golden oldie, or both.

TimeFlipper

I've noticed some tell stories, not me, that don't go anywhere...ramblings on and on. The funny thing is they have told that same story over and over the day before but don't remember, which happens in the over 40 club.

What are you talking about Dawg? :confused::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am absolutely horrible with names. Just as soon as they tell me the subject changes and then, (poof!) gone!

Me, too, but I'm still in my 40's!!!!! :confused: What is wrong with me???!

@TnWatchdog All those darn heart pills make me tired, too!

I'll be moving to Sun City before age 55 at this rate. o_0

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm 42.
I still play top level sport but I definitely noted a slow down over the last 18 months or so. Some of these fit young whipper-snappers starting to grind out wins against me but there is still no substitute for experience!
I would say I was about 38ish when I started looking in the mirror and saying, 'man, your starting to look old'. I still feel about 25 but I find it hard to shake the injuries these days. I used to get a pull or a twist, I'd ice it and the next day I was brand new but now those same knocks and twists take days, sometimes weeks to shift. :(

TimeFlipper

I'm 42.
I still play top level sport but I definitely noted a slow down over the last 18 months or so. Some of these fit young whipper-snappers starting to grind out wins against me but there is still no substitute for experience!
I would say I was about 38ish when I started looking in the mirror and saying, 'man, your starting to look old'. I still feel about 25 but I find it hard to shake the injuries these days. I used to get a pull or a twist, I'd ice it and the next day I was brand new but now those same knocks and twists take days, sometimes weeks to shift. :(
I look in the mirror everyday SP and ask it who is the fairest of them all.....and it still keeps showing my reflection :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm 42.
I look in the mirror everyday SP and ask it who is the fairest of them all.....and it still keeps showing my reflection :D
ROTFLMAO! :ROFLMAO: