The 40+ Club

Wind7

Staff
Ok, who has reading glasses? I might bite the bullet and pick some up this weekend. I need them to cut my son's nails and to dig in my jewelry box. LOL.

No reading glasses...yet.:cautious:

But in this day and age,
if only they could invent a remote to find the remote gone missing....! Lol!:rolleyes:

(Or at least make them appear a little
less like a phone to narrow down the likelihood of answering the wrong device...ahem...)o_0::LOL::

My remote is an app on my phone. So, I spend a lot of time using an online program to locate my phone. lol

Wow that's very cool!

At least your remote talks back
when you answer it. :D

Bullethead21

I've been using reading glasses for a few years now....1.5x

I hate wearing glasses but can't see close up anymore.....so it's either be blind or wear them!!

Have a appointment coming up to test my eyesight and get a prescription ....blah bla.....you know the rest...

I guess I should be happy to have had 47 years of 20/20 vision.......there are a lot of folks born with bad vision that keeps getting worse over time....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I hate wearing glasses but can't see close up anymore.....so it's either be blind or wear them!!

Have a appointment coming up to test my eyesight and get a prescription ....blah bla.....you know the rest...

I guess I should be happy to have had 47 years of 20/20 vision.......there are a lot of folks born with bad vision that keeps getting worse over time....

Yeah, I've had bad eyes since age 10 and wear contacts, but the reading thing just started. It's mostly a problem in low light situations or pill bottles with those tiny letters!!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No reading glasses...yet.:cautious:

But in this day and age,
if only they could invent a remote to find the remote gone missing....! Lol!:rolleyes:

(Or at least make them appear a little
less like a phone to narrow down the likelihood of answering the wrong device...ahem...)o_0::LOL::

My remote is an app on my phone. So, I spend a lot of time using an online program to locate my phone. lol

Wow that's very cool!

Just a perk from owning an audio/video company. It's via Universal Remote Control. Some of the best professional remotes out there. I also control my A/C and some lighting with the app.

TimeFlipper

Excellent point Bullet :)

TimeFlipper

Wow that's very cool!

Just a perk from owning an audio/video company. It's via Universal Remote Control. Some of the best professional remotes out there. I also control my A/C and some lighting with the app.
I hope you only recorded "nice" videos Paula, and not those only suited for grown ups ;):eek::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith