The Afterlife

Carl Miller

Being stuck into old concepts regarding the after life we are often completely clueless about the nature of it.
Quantum Physics created the need of a new paradigm. New paradigms opened before our eyes.
In fact quantum physics introduced a whole new way of thinking about science. It pointed to the fact that the way a person observes an atomic or sub-atomic event can actually alter and change that event in ways that would not be predictable by the old Newtonian models. (Fred Alan Wolf)
Along these lines we stress a holistic approach on the afterlife issue giving preponderance to the subjective nature of the experience.
Taking as an example let's consider the following explanations=

We know that there are mentally deranged patients who spend most of their lives in asylums. The same happens there upon the afterlife.
Maladjusted ill people are looked after and watched over by many beneficent organizations which provide assistance as it happens upon our 3d world. As above so below. There is a correspondence between the dimensions.
All this seem implausible but applying Quantum Physics concepts to that we will notice that the reality we experience is a holographic one regarding the life and conditions of the afterlife. We create our own reality. The cloud of thought collective pollution creates a sad reality regarding the mentally ill.
If we are making an excursion through the domains of these sad realms on a plane of the spirit world 'where' these sick entities dwell we find it hard to explain the consistency of all those solid buildings that resemble earth's architecture. We tend to believe the spirit realm is an amorphous thing.
That s nothing extraordinary if we remember that either 'during' an obe, nde, in a word, temporality taking on an energy body compatible to the nature of the Earth bound realm of the mental deranged entities, we will notice that reality upon 'there' is solid just like ours on our 3d.
Besides the buildings in the world of humans originate in the thought that designs them which conforms to the planning of the architect.
Only have in mind that in the spiritual realm the only difference lying in the nature of matter which is much more malleable to the influence of planning.
Through ignorance of the conditions of the afterlife most entities cross the boundaries of death believing they are still living upon the Earth.
Our religious convictions and material thoughts are deeply rooted in our minds. We tend to deny what we see cause it does not conform to the binary system of heaven and hell suggested by our religious education. And more...we are convinced by the today's trend into negating anything spiritual. By the way the material blinding method is applied by the Cartels, the bankers and brokers who profit from people ignorance. The dumbind down process of humanity.
Concluding
The terresrial world is what human thought makes of it. here, it is the same thing. Matter is nothing more than energy. End there in the afterlife, as well as here, what is seen is the temporary projection of our mental creations.
The church in the aftelife is completely different, Here, the priests would not hear confessions in a religious manner. They would send you to one of the institutes of supportive psychiatry, where you can receive the assistance you need.
Priests and Pastors will have to submit themselves to the new concepts.
We are not talking about hellish zones where religious fanatics manipulate souls into their creeds. We are talking about the planes of assistance.
So,
Each spirit will find itself in its own group and each group in its own community or plane of affinity. It isnt easy to standardize the circumstances of discarnate spirits for the fact reality is consensus thing according to the Quantum Physics new thought of the holographic universe.
Much, much more can be said about the assistance realms, but i do not wish the post to be lengthy and since i definitely do not wish to lecture on the afterlife i only wish to describe what can be observed upon the closest realms next to our 3d. We will find a huge populated area of psychiatric hospitals for the insane entities which leave the physical world in a lamentable state of mental illness and are nursed on the afterlife realm.

Last edited:

Matt Cole

Interesting write-up Carl.

I agree on the basis this realm of known existence is a holographic universe. There are discussions identifying the planets as digital in nature and they do react in a digital way.

Also, in my opinion, it is why movies reflect this idea, like ‘The Matrix’. We live in a construct created to confine us.

However, we differ in opinion regarding the after- life and the idea of us are creating our own construct of reality.

You acknowledge the holographic universe and conclude this holographic universe is created by us, in a group think kind-of-way. With that in mind, you take our idea of reality into the afterlife. Some individuals will be incorrect, and go mad. (If I am reading your write-up correctly)

We do need to view all the information we have and try to understand our reality. With our limited tools we may be able gain some insight on the afterlife. This is where CERN may come into play. However, since the afterlife is drastically different, we are limited to what we can learn and understand. Taking a physical object to gleam information on a non-physical reality can only do so much.

The phrase as above so below is used in the occult, as well as found in the Christian bible.

Occult meaning

This concept of as above so below is believed to referring to macrocosm and microcosm. The idea and practice is found in hermeticsm, astrology, alchemy, and sacred geometry. Some comment the idea is hidden verse truth or underlying principle. I also found a quote from Isaac Newton conveying this same concept.

“‘Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below.” – Isaac Newton

Found in the Christian Bible

Matthew 18:18 "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

There appears to be a link between the spiritual realm (heavens) and our physical realm.

Regarding your comment, “And more...we are convinced by the today's trend into negating anything spiritual. By the way the material blinding method is applied by the Cartels, the bankers and brokers who profit from people ignorance.”

Yes. Western society tends to ignore the spiritual aspect of humanity, as opposed to eastern society. This is due to only knowing what we are taught.

Additional thought

I am a fan of Chuck Missler. He is an avid scientist and bible believer. He is not shy in accepting our science and compare/contrast it with the Bible. For those following this thread, and Carl, I am leaving a link to one of his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQGljpJWjk

Gorstak

Life is neverending cycle,its pretty obvious to those who step away and look on things and life generally,for every death there is new life born ,its not coincidence,thats how it is.

Only diffrent thing about all this is that not all humans are same,not all are aware of this and themselfs,those who are i belive get another chance for next life.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We are the masters of our own existences.

After a period of reflection upon each life we get to do what we like.. come back again, come back in a different race, come back in another form (Astral, Mental, etc) Go where we please, do what we like..

The Universe (Universes, Multiverse) is your Oyster, a playground in which the ultimate goal is just to evolve.

So be positive, creative, just and lawful and you will have nothing to fear and just maybe when your time comes in this life you may just feel a touch of excitement for what comes next.

Carl Miller

Interesting write-up Carl.

I agree on the basis this realm of known existence is a holographic universe. There are discussions identifying the planets as digital in nature and they do react in a digital way.

Also, in my opinion, it is why movies reflect this idea, like ‘The Matrix’. We live in a construct created to confine us.

However, we differ in opinion regarding the after- life and the idea of us are creating our own construct of reality.

You acknowledge the holographic universe and conclude this holographic universe is created by us, in a group think kind-of-way. With that in mind, you take our idea of reality into the afterlife. Some individuals will be incorrect, and go mad. (If I am reading your write-up correctly)

We do need to view all the information we have and try to understand our reality. With our limited tools we may be able gain some insight on the afterlife. This is where CERN may come into play. However, since the afterlife is drastically different, we are limited to what we can learn and understand. Taking a physical object to gleam information on a non-physical reality can only do so much.

The phrase as above so below is used in the occult, as well as found in the Christian bible.

Occult meaning

This concept of as above so below is believed to referring to macrocosm and microcosm. The idea and practice is found in hermeticsm, astrology, alchemy, and sacred geometry. Some comment the idea is hidden verse truth or underlying principle. I also found a quote from Isaac Newton conveying this same concept.

“‘Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below.” – Isaac Newton

Found in the Christian Bible

Matthew 18:18 "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

There appears to be a link between the spiritual realm (heavens) and our physical realm.

Regarding your comment, “And more...we are convinced by the today's trend into negating anything spiritual. By the way the material blinding method is applied by the Cartels, the bankers and brokers who profit from people ignorance.”

Yes. Western society tends to ignore the spiritual aspect of humanity, as opposed to eastern society. This is due to only knowing what we are taught.

Additional thought

I am a fan of Chuck Missler. He is an avid scientist and bible believer. He is not shy in accepting our science and compare/contrast it with the Bible. For those following this thread, and Carl, I am leaving a link to one of his videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQGljpJWjk

Oh Thank you for your contribution. Overlook my delay in providing a feedback. I ha not seen it. Well i read and approve what you posted. Thanks.

Krish

We know that there are mentally deranged patients who spend most of their lives in asylums. The same happens there upon the afterlife

As an EXAMPLE - My understanding is that Jewish people who were killed during WWII in Germany were so fast that it affected the spirit. They are still messed up even today....and getting care up there (actually down somewhere).

It is all about data and messed up data messed up the energy being for which you are a part of..I think...

Carl Miller

We know that there are mentally deranged patients who spend most of their lives in asylums. The same happens there upon the afterlife

As an EXAMPLE - My understanding is that Jewish people who were killed during WWII in Germany were so fast that it affected the spirit. They are still messed up even today....and getting care up there (actually down somewhere).

It is all about data and messed up data messed up the energy being for which you are a part of..I think...

It happens. Dying is a process (it demands time) tidings are undone. The best death , if we may say so is the death of an old man/woman whose links have been weakened by illness and old age. Dying from accidents , and worst in all dying from suicide is the most problematic kind of deaths.
But if we think that someone dying from a car crash may be helped on the
very spot according to his or her merit we classify suicide as the worst since most invariably they are just sent to the abyss if suicidal so that through purgation the linking uniting the emotional and physical body is undone.
That is why the suicidal keeps himself herself tied to the corpse down the earth at the cemetery experiencing the horror of decomposition of the physical body by the worms. He or she
is on his her own for having commited a terrible crime before God s law Thou shall not kill.

Snake Plissken
So be positive, creative, just and lawful and you will have nothing to fear and just maybe when your time comes in this life you may just feel a touch of excitement for what comes next.

Last edited: