The Annunaki, Reptilian shape-shifters from Nibiru

StarLord

Re: The Annunaki, Reptilian shape-shifters from Niburu

Harte,

Had you paid more attention to Halo's disertation and revelation that the aforementioned information came from an actual book thus lending all necessary credence necesssary to prove it's validity beyond reproach, you would have also come to the part that the Annunaki for Nookie post Sidereal noon is actually, due to a severe lack of any kind of silence, in sign language, whereby the prehensile tail is formed into a small circle and the familliar eating,jesturing, demonstrating digit is inserted and passed back and forth while demonstrating an overabundance in saliva.

In fact, one of the first murdered Annunaki was caused by a simple inquiry as to the location of the nearest telephone at a very busy Construction Site.

Whitelight

Re: The Annunaki, Reptilian shape-shifters from Nibiru

I think my boyfriend will like this, he loves alternative theories of evolution, and adam and eve as the reason as to why were are all here.

I thought it was kinda funny, but the way it was said made it sound so real. I can see how people take these things super seriouslly.

I've got an open mind, I'll believe if you can give me reasons why and show me proofl, but even I have a limit! Haha.

FalseZen

Have you seen the Secret Space series on youtube or google? The Annunaki are talked about quite a bit in those vids.

FalseZen

Yes, though it does have other stuff besides TS3 info. I do the Weird News & WCIF there as a moderator, but the vids are under Conspiracy. (The admin Wintermute has this thing about conspiracy theories) Anyway its posted under there.

You do have to register (free). We got tired of all the spammers. There seems to be less of them if you make people go through the trouble of signing up first.

JasperMoon

thanks for the heads up. This should be quite interesting with Bob Dean's recent interview about our Shadow Space Program being years ahead of our NASA one. In fact he said theirs puts NASA to shame.