Debate The Answer to Time Travel

TimeTraveler_27

Space time is here on Earth, but with very small effects, so small that we don't notice it. Lets say if you were standing 15-20 stories in a building for one hundred years, your watch will be hundreds of milla seconds faster than the people down below. The reason why you would have to be there for one hundred years, is because a human has very, very small effect on space time and being there for that long, you'll start to see a very small effect take place. Of course, this just an example.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I doubt we'll ever know if Newton was wrong. It is becoming quite apparent that the physics taught in my generation is not what is being taught today. Whoever is responscible for maintaining historical accuracy is no where to be found. The physics that is being attributed to Newton is wrong. But my research into this shows Newton's Principia to have been severely edited. Like someone or possibly a group of individuals have decided to censor and rewrite the Principia in their own vision of how they wish it to be.

As for Einstein? He was obviously someone's puppet. He certainly wasn't smart enough to have created the theoretical fiction attributed to him. And fiction is just what it is. There are plenty of other fiction writers that are much better at creating fiction that Einstein was.

Harte

Newton wrote an entire book explaining the motion of planets due to his gravitational model - which was wrong.

Get out much?

Harte

Orpheus Rex

Newton wrote an entire book explaining the motion of planets due to his gravitational model - which was wrong.

Get out much?

Harte
"I have not as yet been able to discover the reason for these properties of gravity from phenomena, and I do not frame hypotheses. For whatever is not deduced from the phenomena must be called a hypothesis; and hypotheses, whether metaphysical or physical, or based on occult qualities, or mechanical, have no place in experimental philosophy. In this philosophy particular propositions are inferred from the phenomena, and afterwards rendered general by induction."

-Isaac Newton: Principia, Second Edition

Obviously, you get out more than me. You don't read enough, but you certainly are arrogant enough.

Harte

Your claim:
Newton wasn't wrong, that's a historical misinterpretation. Newton never produced any model or claim, because he claimed that he had no explanation for the phenomena, he claimed only to have quantified the phenomena. In short, he said "I don't know." If he was wrong, that means he did know and simply lied about it.
The so-called mechanistic view of the universe was later attributed to his ideas hundreds of years later.
Newton absolutely produced a model, as your next post obviously points out.
And Newton's model was wrong, as I pointed out.
So, what's your problem?
You fall back on the statement that Newton understood that he couldn't explain the phenomena itself (gravity.)
So what? Neither can we.
But we know Newton's model was wrong because of advancements in measurement technology. What Newton's model predicts is, today, measurably incorrect.

Harte

HDRKID

I bought an HDR from Steven Gibbs back in 2001 and today something really strange totally rattled me.

First I turn the HDR unit on. Then I start to levitate in my room. It was a really scary.

I reached the ceiling and looked down scared out of my wits and then I fall down.

Talk about an eerie paranormal experience.

DSCI0039.JPG