The Asylum Show, Stafford FM

Gareth Bruce

Hi All I'm new to this but we are from a community radio station called Stafford FM, and would welcome all of you to listen to our up and coming show this Friday at 22:00 GMT on Time Travel, we are discussing this topic and would welcome anybody to tune and add their input and this seems like the place. Our Facebook page is here, --> The Asylum Show - Time Travel | Facebook and shows the event please comment and maybe even like us on Facebook to support our cause.

Thanks in advance, sorry if this feels like spam, but we are genuine and sincere, this is not a spoof.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Created a thread for this. It will be automatically shared on Facebook and Twitter.

Can you share a link to Paranormalis.com on your Facebook group?

That would seem fair.

Welcome to the site!

Gareth Bruce

Created a thread for this. It will be automatically shared on Facebook and Twitter.

Can you share a link to Paranormalis.com on your Facebook group?

That would seem fair.

Welcome to the site!

Of course, I will even give your site a shout out on Friday thanks for this, will reciprocate accordingly :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That would be pretty neat! Thank you very much!

Now, are there a few time travel related subjects you expect to come up during the show? John Titor, HDR users?

Gareth Bruce

That would be pretty neat! Thank you very much!

Now, are there a few time travel related subjects you expect to come up during the show? John Titor, HDR users?

We're still researching at the moment, but we will look at the following :
Theoretical and Scientific basis, i.e Einstein, Stephen Hawking etc...
The current news stories about the Grandfather paradox.
Government black Ops and experiments
Proof and Possibilities of current Time Travelers (John Titor) etc...

If you feel we need to add anything in particular please let me know.