The Auras What can you see?

Mayhem

Zenith
The Auras What can you see?

This is what brings Paranormal to the fore.

What can you see?

How may Auras? Strange lights behind people, or something else.

Or another, if you find it a bit confronting you can always msg me.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As I told you, I *think* I can pick up a one color aura from people remotely. We'll practice later when I have time and see if I can still do it. I believe auras change according to your mood, so what I would be doing is describing your current state of mind to you. And if I can't do it anymore, sorry. LOL. I did an experiment for something else with another person and failed miserably. But I'm not afraid to be wrong. I will always try.

Mayhem

Zenith
As I told you, I *think* I can pick up a one color aura from people remotely. We'll practice later when I have time and see if I can still do it. I believe auras change according to your mood, so what I would be doing is describing your current state of mind to you. And if I can't do it anymore, sorry. LOL. I did an experiment for something else with another person and failed miserably. But I'm not afraid to be wrong. I will always try.

Yes, if we never were wrong or made mistakes we never learn.

Mayhem

Zenith
I seen an orange aura around a woman this morning.

As i stopped she walked past, then turned back lol

None the wiser for what i had seen.

Freak Show

i see Auras, mostly white and or blue. Have seen a few purple only to find out later they are healers. When i see Aura, it's a little offset of the person. have yet to know what it means that i can see them as i've only known i've been a medium for 1 1/2 years