The awful truth about UFOs....

D.M.Paul

Talking to numerous government officials and astronomers from a local club. I've been told with some authority that 99.99 percent of UFO sightings. Tend to be either swamp gas or weather balloons trapped in thermal pocket reflecting the light from Venus. It that 0.01 percent that interesting, but usually after applying logic that 0.01 percent tends to be solved and non-extraterrestrial.

D.M.Paul

Sure. Just be one of the mindless sheep. And follow the herd.
The shear expanse of space Einstein and the sound belief that self-awareness is probably a by-product on the functioning of our brains, like heat is a by-product of a engine. That convinces me that this is probably be 100% true. The statistical odds of some self-aware intelligent species are able to bridge the the distance is involved are miniscule. If there's any life in the universe it's probably bacterial or at best wiggly worms.

TnWatchdog

Talking to numerous government officials and astronomers from a local club. I've been told with some authority that 99.99 percent of UFO sightings. Tend to be either swamp gas or weather balloons trapped in thermal pocket reflecting the light from Venus. It that 0.01 percent that interesting, but usually after applying logic that 0.01 percent tends to be solved and non-extraterrestrial.
That is what they want you to think...it is called, 'cover-up'.

D.M.Paul

I do believe there are UFO sightings but those UFOs are not extraterrestrial in nature. They are either new military aircraft in beta development or, as a friend of mine who's an astronomer's said, swamp gas or indervidals seeing things after smoking funny fags or taking recreational herbs.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I do believe there are UFO sightings but those UFOs are not extraterrestrial in nature. They are either new military aircraft in beta development or, as a friend of mine who's an astronomer's said, swamp gas or indervidals seeing things after smoking funny fags or taking recreational herbs.
Like I said, 'cover-up'.
New word, 'propaganda'.