1. Dismiss Notice

The awful truth about UFOs....

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by D.M.Paul, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

Don't forget the Silly Science we were taught in school.

Classicalfan626 likes this.
  2. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member Premium

I watched the first 30 minutes...will watch more later. Very interesting regarding the Roswell cover-up. I lived there when I was young and remember Walker AFB closing in 1967. About half the population moved out of town. Locals were pissed as other bases were kept, although improvements needed to be made on them. 747 jets practiced on the runways after the closing. Some thought the closing was tied to the Roswell UFO event...wouldn't surprise me.

Einstein likes this.

3. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

I feel like we are in a dilemma. Yes, I want to believe, but I don't know if I can, I really haven't seen much proof

Einstein likes this.

4. Einstein

You could spend days on YouTube looking at all the recorded UFO's.

My interest has always been on how the propulsion system works. Just recently I came across an observation from one of Tesla's devices that shows how the propulsion works. There is a legal loophole in physics that allows for inertia-less propulsion.

5. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

Yea but of those YouTube videos more than half of them I bet the person who FILMED it knows its fake and then other times it just is so obviously not real, the percent that just might actually be real, or even just good quality ones that aren't completely faked is MAYBE 5%. My experience is that the only reason you trust YouTube is if it's an official documentary or someone who just did their research.

Einstein likes this.
  6. Einstein

Most of the good ones are privately recorded by people that just happen to be out and about. It's a lot more than 5%. But surprisingly I did not find one that looked like swamp gas or the planet Venus.

Classicalfan626 likes this.
  7. jcolanzi

jcolanzi Senior Member

8. TieDieHippie

TieDieHippie Junior Member

Not true that's what some group wants you to think Ive seen spacecraft on over 100 separate occasions and have seen aliens also it's not nearly as rare occurrence as you think